Metal is offline New Member

Dbol cycle question

Hi all

Can you please help?

I've recently started my second cycle and am using Test Enth at 500mg p/w as well as 25mg of Dbol e/d to kickstart the cycle. I've read about cycling dbol on a website which basically states that the best way to take this is monday to friday and abstaining on the weekend. I've just finished my second week and haven't noticed any great difference in strength as desribed by many members on this site.

I'm wondering, am I cycling this correctly?

Thanks in advance

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Well if you read it on a website it must be true. J/J. I have heard of this but most people do the full seven days a week that I know of.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    u need to run d-bol every day but nomore than 5 weeks, i'd stack something else with Test E for better results (Eq or Deca ).

growjuice is offline New Member
    I read somewhere about only taking d-bol mon. - fri. seems like what I saw was a way to stretch it out if you had a limited amount of tabs. IMO, I would increase the d-bol dose to 30 - 40mg/day everyday.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    bro you cant just take d-bol 2 days a week. you need to run that ed and split the dose. you should be running 40mg day. take 20mg in the am and 20mg at night. the test is going to tale 4 weeks to kick in that should be shoot 2x a week.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    bro you cant just take d-bol 2 days a week. you need to run that ed and split the dose. you should be running 40mg day. take 20mg in the am and 20mg at night. the test is going to tale 4 weeks to kick in that should be shoot 2x a week.
    What I meant is that I take 25mg per day from monday to friday - 5 days on 2 days off. Do you think the daily dose is not enough? I have previously only taken Sustanon on its own and this is only my second cycle.

I am taking the test as you suggested though.

Any further advice would be welcomed

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    u need to run d-bol every day but nomore than 5 weeks, i'd stack something else with Test E for better results (Eq or Deca).
    I bought just 50 10mg tabs and thought I'd cycle this for 4 weeks. Am I underdosing?

Also, I read a lot about deca and eq and just didn't like the side effects described on here.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    it is going to be a was if you not running 40mg day ever day 7 days a week. you need to take the d-bol two times a day no mater what. the half life is only 9 hours.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Wow 50 10mg/s would last me less than 2 weeks. PIck up another 50 and take Gsxxr's advice

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Wow 50 10mg/s would last me less than 2 weeks. PIck up another 50 and take Gsxxr's advice
    Yeah, I think you guys have a good point. After all, I've just finished my second week and I don't feel that much difference in strength.

Thanks for all the quality info guys

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Metal
    Also, I read a lot about deca and eq and just didn't like the side effects described on here.
    what side effects are you talking about? Run either with test and you'll be golden!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    when I run dbol I use 50mg ED split into 5 doses, for 4 weeks. Much less than that doesn't seem to do much for me. 25mg/ED would be almost nothing... 25mg/ED for 5 days on and 2 days off would not be enough to bother with.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs... I don't do this out of kindness, but to massage my ego and up my post count.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    -The Baron-

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    what side effects are you talking about? Run either with test and you'll be golden!
    I got the impression that Deca causes frequent headaches to which I already am prone to. Also, I keep hearing the phrase "deca dick", and I'm no Peter North at the best of times.

I'm already two weeks into my cycle, so can I increase the dose of Dbol to, say, 40mg per day for the next two weeks? Also, to make the most of the cycle, can I add something like eq or is it best to leave it 'till the next cycle?

[QUOTE=The Baron]when I run dbol I use 50mg ED split into 5 doses, for 4 weeks. Much less than that doesn't seem to do much for me. 25mg/ED would be almost nothing... 25mg/ED for 5 days on and 2 days off would not be enough to bother with.

I feel like I've waisted my time with the low dose. But is it worth going to 50mg considering that I'm a novice?

Thread Information