davesuma is offline Associate Member

test e at 600mg?

I'm starting my first cycle, and it looks like the test e im getting is 300mg/ml.....is doing 600 a week(split into 2 shots) too much for my first cycle. Everyone suggests 500. Also, I asked this earlier but didnt get a great answer, lots of goods and bads. Should I run deca with this cycle? (300mg/wk) I got pct under control, I know what im doing there, just dont know if I should use the deca...

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Yea just the test is ok
    keep the deca for next cycle

got fina? is offline Member
    That sounds like a nice first cycle inmy opinion. My first cycle consisted of test Enenthate 100mg/cc and i did this once a week. I know its low comparing to what everybody else recomends but i was scared and figured since its a new substance to my body itll hit me hard.
    I must say that hard it hit because i went from 163 to 205 in 2 1/2 months at that dose.
    I think the determining factor here is gonna be your diet. Fix your diet up to match the goals your after and that cycle will be greeeaaat!

Good luck..........

Zapp is offline Banned
    Being your first cycle, I would just run 300mg test along with the deca at 300mg also. Thats all you will need. Second cycle however, I would bump it up to 500mg.

Quote Originally Posted by got fina?
    That sounds like a nice first cycle inmy opinion. My first cycle consisted of test Enenthate 100mg/cc and i did this once a week. I know its low comparing to what everybody else recomends but i was scared and figured since its a new substance to my body itll hit me hard.
    I must say that hard it hit because i went from 163 to 205 in 2 1/2 months at that dose.
    I think the determining factor here is gonna be your diet. Fix your diet up to match the goals your after and that cycle will be greeeaaat!

Good luck..........
    yea, I'm pretty use to eating a certain way from normal lifting, so I figure if I just up my normal diet to around 4000 cal, i should be good. 40 pounds in 2 1/2 months off of 100mg a week?!?!?!?!?!?! how the hell did that happen???

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    Being your first cycle, I would just run 300mg test along with the deca at 300mg also. Thats all you will need. Second cycle however, I would bump it up to 500mg.
    You always want to run your test dose higher then deca and it's not necessary to add an additional compound on your first cycle. Test it fine by itself.

As far as running it at 600 i would drop it to 450 if using 300mg test... That would make it easy enough for your shots to just do 3/4 of a cc twice a week. No need to go that high on the dose yet.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    I agree you have to run the test a little heavier then the deca and a little longer i would run at least 500mg a week or more i woulding run less then that .... by the way your sounding it sounds like you have a 200mg vial or amp am i right?? for the first cycle 500mg is just fine i did 500mg of test a week and 600mg of eq my first cycle good gains... good shizit

ok...i have a good idea on the pct, but what should i run just so I can be clear.....i want to be extremely safe and take every precaution. what doses of novla and clo? should I start running the novla before the cycle and then keep running it during? I read that somewhere, wasnt too sure.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRico
    I agree you have to run the test a little heavier then the deca and a little longer i would run at least 500mg a week or more i woulding run less then that .... by the way your sounding it sounds like you have a 200mg vial or amp am i right?? for the first cycle 500mg is just fine i did 500mg of test a week and 600mg of eq my first cycle good gains... good shizit
    nah, im getting 20ml of 300mg/ml. test e. probably gonna have to get some more, but not sure.....

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davekutrone
    ok...i have a good idea on the pct, but what should i run just so I can be clear.....i want to be extremely safe and take every precaution. what doses of novla and clo? should I start running the novla before the cycle and then keep running it during? I read that somewhere, wasnt too sure.
    Someone thats smart...you hear this all the people that dont like or want to do pct this is someone with a future..well at least a brain

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRico
    Someone thats smart...you hear this all the people that dont like or want to do pct this is someone with a future..well at least a brain
    i was talking about the nolva before the cycle. Ive heard plenty of nolva during the cycle, but someone said something about prepping your blood 2 weeks in advance with about 20mcg e/d.

haha, were you talking about me or the guy who suggested frontloading novla????...i just read that again....

Thread Information