Thread: dbol only?

tiger909 is offline Senior Member

dbol only?

well the weekly "dbol only" thread has just came and passed and yet again, nothing beneficial has came out of it. given that AR has 40000+ members im willing to guess dozens have at least experimented with the notion. so i will ask anyone who has tried it to please share with us their experimentts with guaranteed no risk of flaming. be honest and share plz.....

ill go first--

did 3 weeks at 40mg/day

gained 7 lb. kept 3
    shut down big time
    broke out on my shoulders
    gained lots of strength, bout 20 lbs on bench

there it is ....next?

ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member
    what kind of d-bol..thais...I'm on the same exact role as you

pink thais

From what I've learned and doing myself....put down the d-bol and get some test and run like this-

D-bol-weeks 1-4 for boost
    Test-weeks-1-10

Now I need help from you.........

How consistant are your thais..I mean I can see big diffeneces in the tabs..some a little thicker,different texture....were yours like this or did all yours look the same?

If you dont run test with the d-bol you'll lose almost all gains

all the same dude
    but this thread is not about cycles with dbol

its about dbol only cycle experience so that we can give the ppl interested in these cycles unbiased informarion not repundant flaming as ive seen given

Yes ..I took 20 mg for two weeks d-bol onlyand have to say
    a)Eating double calories
    b)Double appetite
    c)extra half hour in the gym
    d)double the intensity
    e)double exercises
    f)gained 5 lbs.
    g)Easier supersets and half rest time............without even trying!

john wayne is offline Junior Member
    i did one a year ago pink thais at 40mg / day and gained some weight and got stronger but it all went away within a week after stopping. i might have kept a pound or two but thats no big deal. i mean i fluxuate by two or three pounds every other day anyway depending on how much water i drink or how much i eat during the day.... if you just got done your dbol only cycle you mite keep a pound or two.. but its so insignifigant thats its not worth it.. its better just to do a real cycle and smash up like 25 pounds and keep 20 of it... something like that you will still be able to notice a year later.

bump

anyone else this really isnt getting to the point, just tryng to get ppl to help ppl understand the effectiveness (or lack thereof) of dbol cycles through experience, not flaming. thanx scotty, did u have any side effects, did you lose the gains afterwards, ect..

anyone else?

I'm stop using today.....I already had a slight gyno problem which seemed to worsen a bitThe glands are about quarter size so I'm stopping all action until I get some Nolv!

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Not to derail this thread anymore than it has already been derailed...but if every dbol only thread gets the same responses (lose gains after cycle) then wouldn't it stand to reason that most people know this from some sort of experience. I have never read a dbol only thread were someone says "I got great gains and kept them all." If that was the case, there would be arguments in the thread (those against vs. those for) instead everyone is against. Anyways, I hope you get the responses you were looking for but I can guess what the results of all of them will be.

I agree and feel like superman @ the gym

johny knox is offline New Member

d-bol only

i am currently doing a d-bol cycle, been on now for 12 days at 20mg a day,first thing i noticed APPETITE i cant stop eating, my strength is up and i,m feeling good allround heaps more energy, havent gained heaps of weight yet, i,m planning on continueing this for a while so i'll report back later.

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    I did one way back when and it was with eye pee's gear. Liked the results and kept a good deal of it because I ran adex throughout and proper pct. I was actually pretty lean because I did a lot of cardio and ate really really strict throughout the whole thing.

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    I'm just over 2 weeks in my cycle of Dbol , Test E, and EQ. I'm constantly hungry, breaking out a litttle bit on my chest arms ans back. and have went from 225 to 238. I'll let you know how it works out.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    I don't have a d-bol only experience to share, but I did want to say that on a steroid of that nature I would think you'd have to stay on for a while (at least 10 weeks) and do proper pct to keep solid gains. D-bol was pretty much the only steroid Arnold did through much of his early bodybuilding years and he seemed to continuously gain solid muscle. I think then, b/c it wasn't viewed as such a harmful substance, people tended to stay on much longer........some guys I'm sure stayed on year round - before they started learning about sides......and even then I bet some guys stayed on all the time! Just my opinion.
    BTW- That dude was massive already at 19......however, from 17 to 18 there was a big difference......from 17 to 19 there was a major difference! And he kept it all! How come? Must have done looooonnnnngggg cycles...not even cycles, I bet they just took it the way we take creatine.

Blackfoot PT is offline Junior Member
    My first experience with AAS was a d-bol only cycle. Honestly, I liked it. I used liquidex to keep down the bloat but the pumps were amazing. My forearms and calves would get pumped doing just about anything. I'm sure this was because it was my first time with AAS. The cycle, if you want to call it that, wasn't long at all. A friend gave them to me because they gave him painful back pumps. If I remember right, there was enough for a low dosage (20-25mg ed) for about 5-6 weeks. I didn't keep track of how much I gained and kept although I wish I would've.

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    Quote Originally Posted by johny knox
    i am currently doing a d-bol cycle, been on now for 12 days at 20mg a day,first thing i noticed APPETITE i cant stop eating, my strength is up and i,m feeling good allround heaps more energy, havent gained heaps of weight yet, i,m planning on continueing this for a while so i'll report back later.
    what are your gains after 12 days

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    when i first took dbol i did 4 weeks dbol with sust+deca for 4 weeks then my promised gear didnt come what id paid for 4 weeks before so i run 4 amps of prop in the hope my gear would come in the nxt few days, it didnt n i had to come off - had no PCT !!
    (This is my second cycle)

so had nothing at all for 3 weeks, went MAD, bought my full 12 week cycle again with pct, threw in an extra 100 dbol for good measure and here i am now week 10, everythings great, addin winny in nxt couple of week and going to have a lil clen , get real lean.

This cycle nearly turned into the bigest disaster ever, turned it round tho and its great, i thort id be shut down because i had no gear for thee 3 weeks and no PCT but it hasnt hindered me any, may even of been benificial i will never know, but taught me an important lesson,

ALLWAYS HAVE EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU START YOUR CYCLE

(BTW the guy that took so long in gettin my gear that messed up my cycle also got me some FAKE deca too...i was really pissed off !)

...but lifes now never been better in the anabolic world !

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    when i first started i had a friend that told me to run d-bol. he did not know shit about roids and nither did i at the time. so i ran the d-bol for 6 weeks at 80mg a day. i hade what i thought was good gains. after i stoped tacking them i was lossing my size and i was weak ans hell. that is when i started to research the drug and found that is shuts you down. so at the end of the hole thing i keep little to no size. oi hade to recover with no clomid nolv. i think i lost more then i put on after evern when i came off.

johny knox is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    what are your gains after 12 days
    4lb at day 12

rflair is offline New Member
    Well I've run two D-Bol only cycles, after finding out that D-bol's can be quite harsh my next cycle will still include D-bols but for a shorter duration.

First cycle gained 8lbs, kept 1-2lbs, 30mg D-bol ED for 8 weeks, no PCT was done and I crashed hard. (knew very little about AS at this time)

Second cycle gained 14lbs, kept 8-9lbs, 50mg D-bol ED 8 weeks, 10mg Tamoxifen ED 8 weeks, and PCT of Clomid 50mg ED 2 weeks starting 2 days after last D-Bol. (learnt a bit more, was scared of injections but am taking the plunge next time around)

All mass gained is good strong lean muscle, I watch my diet and maybe run a litttle thin purposely.

Seems that even though its a D-bol only cycle it should be treated with an Anti-E and PCT, for me anyway.

Thread Information