RonBright04 is offline New Member

Ever heard of this?

I got this test from Wotan called Testomix. 200mg of Test Cypionate , 300mg Enanthate . I'd post a pic but I'm not at home. It's a 10ml bottle. I'm sure you can't help without a pic, but I figured it was worth checking out. Thanks guys.

Ron

wiz
    wiz is offline Junior Member
    Yes actually i just made a post asking about it too.. i just started taking it i hope it works.. But im trying to see if it is real, but my souce is very reputable so im trusting him. Post your pic.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    If its 500mgs of test in 1ml then you will know its working about 8 hours after you inject because its gonna knock you on your ass with pain. That is just too much powder and not enough oil in 1ml. JMHO

see, that's what I thought, but I have a good friend who's a gear vet from way back, and he said that the reason the injections from test hurt is because of the propionat, and this stuff only has cypionate and Enanthol. I was a sore the next three or four days after the injection, but it wasn't much worse than the Deca QV 300 I was on. The testomix is rediculously thick though. I inject with a 22 gauge syringe and it BARELY goes in and comes out of the needle. It takes everything I have to get it out of the syringe. I'll post a pic tomorrow.

when I post the pic, should I post the batch number too?

wiz
    wiz is offline Junior Member
    yea try using a 23g needlie on the shit.. im pretty sure it is real though, my boys have shrunk up pretty well and ive gained 3lbs this week, even with 30min cardio 6 days a week. I will keep using till the 5 weeks mark and go from there if the results are positive. Im adding some superdrol next week just to try it out.

Sanecrazy is offline Associate Member
    Ok guys I know that Im digging up an old thread but, I just did 600mg/ml of this Wotan Test E yesterday and d@mn I am crippled. I hope this stuff works good because it hurts like a mother. Guys please post results or feedback about this stuff. Peace out.

Thread Information