The Godfather is offline Junior Member

my proposed 2nd AAS cycle

okay for those who don't know i'm 21, been lifting weights for 6 years, and taking things seriously (with solid diet and supplementation) for the last 3 years, my first cycle was 5 weeks of test (500mg/wk) and dbol (30mg/ed), results were awesome, i went from 184lbs to 207lbs on cycle, then to 204lbs after the first week of pct, then to 198lbs at the end of pct, the cycle was cut short from an intended 12 weeks to 5 weeks due to high blood pressure and developing gyno in week 5, so i decided to play it safe and come off

heres what i am planning for my next cycle, which i plan to start in october

weeks 1-12: Testosterone Enanthate 500mg/wk
    weeks 1-11: Deca Durabolin 300mg/wk
    weeks 1-5: Dianabol 25mg/ed
    weeks 11-14: Methasteron 20mg/ed
    weeks 6-7 and 11-12: HCG 500iu shot eod
    weeks 1-14: Proviron 25mg/ed
    weeks 1-14: Nolvadex 20mg/eod
    weeks 15-19: PCT - Nolvadex day 1: 60mg, days 2-14: 40mg, days 15-30: 20mg

obviously it is another bulker, test/deca /dbol, i'm running the proviron and nolva to help prevent bloat and gyno (which i experienced on my first cycle), and also i hear the proviron is an androgen (so good for strength) and has libdo benefits too... so it seems like a good choice to me, does that cycle look okay to you guys? any recommendations?

thanks in advance

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    At 21 you're to young, with that said. You need to do a test only for 12 weeks, I'd be willing to bet it was the d-bol that gave you the gyno. That's why I alway recommend a 1 comepound cycle of the first cycle, then 2 compounds on the 2nd. You never finished your 1st so go with the test for 12.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    At 21 you're to young
    please elaborate..

palumbo is offline Member
    how much u need to elaborate 21 is too young is what he is saying

Quote Originally Posted by palumbo
    how much u need to elaborate 21 is too young is what he is saying
    i'm asking him (and you) to elabortate on those words, as in explain why 21 is too young? (i'm interested to know as its news to me!)

SABAGOY is offline Junior Member
    Too much gear...looks like your prone to side effects already anyways..

Quote Originally Posted by SABAGOY
    Too much gear...looks like your prone to side effects already anyways..
    too much of what? it is a standard beginners mass cycle (test/deca /dbol ), the proviron and nolva are there to prevent the occurance of gyno i got from my first cycle, BP only became a problem in week 5 (and most ppl said it was still fine, it was still just inside the healthy range, but i decided to be safe and come off early anyway), i got no side effects at all, just some mild lethargy and acne (along with the gyno and BP problems, but i put that down to the dbol and not running any anti-e on my first cycle)

i still want to know why 21 is too young
    Last edited by The Godfather; 07-29-2005 at 08:50 PM.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Bro first I will start with the cycle does look good. But you are a little to young.

First is because you’re going to kill your natty test. After a cycle like this most likely you test will never recover 100%.

Your not done growing and your muscle are not done developing. There is aloe a chance you will close off your growth plates and prevent bone growth.

Your ligament and tendons are not fully developed. You can cause permanent damage to them.

Your two immature.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    Bro first I will start with the cycle does look good. But you are a little to young.

First is because you’re going to kill your natty test. After a cycle like this most likely you test will never recover 100%.

Your not done growing and your muscle are not done developing. There is aloe a chance you will close off your growth plates and prevent bone growth.

Your ligament and tendons are not fully developed. You can cause permanent damage to them.

Your two immature.
    i'm sorry but how can you say natty test will never recover 100%? natural testosterone WILL recover 100%, in due time (that is fact, if i have to dig up studies to prove this then i will), jeez bro, it ain't like i'm planning a year long cycle, and my doses are nothing high at all, i'll also be running hcg throughout the cycle, then solid pct, and then plenty of time off

at 6"3 and 21 i very much doubt my bones are going to grow much longer/bigger, i sure hope they ain't! and as for muscular development? well duh! remind me why am i on steroids ?

as for the ligaments and tendons, we are talking test, deca and dbol here, not winny, tren and halo, yes the increases in strength and weight will put additional strain on my joints, but i have been lifting for over 6 years now, my joints are very used to shifting heavy poundages around, and i know that test can reduce tendon strength so it is something that i am aware of and careful, no problems so far

and you call me 'two immature'? i think you mean 'too immature', again may i point out i am 21, not a silly high school teenager trying to impress the cheerleaders with my cool muscles!

i posted my cycle up for critique and advice on the "cycle", not to be lectured on how i am too young to be running steroids, i have posted this up on about 5 other forums and not a word about my age, i have always found this place to give really good advice, i must say i am disappointed with the comments so far, at the end of the day i'm 21, its my life, my body, i'll do what i want thank you

if anyone has anything constructive to say about my cycle i'd be glad to hear it, if not then don't bother posting

peace

by the way sorry to come accross sounding like an ass, just i've heard it all before, i researched and waited several years from wanting to run steroids to actually running them, when people say 'you are too young' it really hits a nerve, but didn't mean to sound rude, just was the last thing i expected to hear, IMHO i don't see a problem with running AAS at 21, provided the person has several years training under their belt, knows all about correct nutrition and has spent plenty of time researching steroids before preparing a cycle
    Last edited by The Godfather; 07-29-2005 at 09:26 PM.

cantqwit is offline Associate Member
    your first cycle looked good. but i think the jump from the first one in terms of simplicity to the multiple compounds for the 2nd is too drastic. that sounds like a good 3-4th cycle though. i would just run test at 500mg/wk and deca 300mgwk. or simply just test 500mg week, throw the dbol out if it causes gyno and temporary water retention and the bloat isnt worth it. my 2c

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    ????

do you live at home

do you work full time

do you like to go out and drink and party

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    ????

do you live at home

do you work full time

do you like to go out and drink and party
    what does all that have to do with anything?

i am currently at university, when at uni i live in shared accomodation with other students, when i'm not at uni i live at home yes, i work part-time (obviously not full-time yet), and of course i like to go out and drink and party, tell me a 21 year old student that dosen't? (although i'm very strict with myself when it comes to alcohol, maybe drink a couple of nights a month, and that will be a few glasses/bottles, i never binge)

transform is offline Associate Member
    Godfather, looks like a great bulking cycle. Just run HCG from early on at regular small shots and take whatever precautions for gyno and maybe end the deca slightly earlier, jmo.

Why is everyone so hung up about his age and why wouldnt his natural test ever recover? The doses look sensible and moderate, its only a 12 week cycle and hes done his research.

Anyways, good luck with the cycle GF.

Thread Information