Sun_Rype is offline New Member

yet another injection question . . .

I've read the injection info and know the routine . . I shoot myself, and the needle sometimes has a slight tilt when in my muscle tissue . . it's hitting the spot accurate . . just that it doesn't go in perfectly straight, but is noticeably bent . .

does this matter? . .

thanks guys

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    The only thing i can think is that it might not reach as far down into the tissue as its supposed to, and you might run more of a risk of hitting nerves when its not really ending up in the "Right" area..

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    what size needle??? and what muscle r u shooting?? if u don't have a high body fat and u r using a good size needle... u r fine. when i shoot delts i sometimes get a little bit of an angle into the muscle...

i'm doing the "buttox" @ 1 1/2 inch needle . . my body fat is 10 percent . .

I do the thumb to pinky finger, in order to judge accurately where it's going . .

it's in the target area, theres just a slight tilt is all . .

I try getting it in as straight as possible . .

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    u shld b fine with that bf %... u shld try quads... they r soooo much easier than glutes.. u have complete control over the syringe. i don't even shoot glutes anymore... quads and delts rock...

great . . i'll get on that . . what type of syringe? . .

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sun_Rype
    great . . i'll get on that . . what type of syringe? . .
    A normal 3cc syringe with a 1" 23-25 gauge pin

i'm rockin now, thanks guys

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You can also use 1-1/2" pins for quads, or anywhere else, for that matter. I hate having umpteen sizes of pins and syringes all over the place. I just get ONE size on the syringe for drawing, (21ga 1-1/2") and ONE size for changing to shoot with. (25ga 1-1/2") You just don't stick it in all the way where that would be too far. Now if you run out of long pins and end up with only 1" pins left, and you want to shoot glutes, you are a bit short. You don't want to stick it all the way in to the hilt, where the ferrule touches the skin at the injection site... so you would be jabbing 3/4" or a bit more into the glutes... not really deep enough unless your glutes are like really shredded. So it makes sense, to me, to just buy 1-1/2" pins. They cost the same. Like the wise man says, "big shoes, little shoes, same price, den gimme da big shoes, bredda!"

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    you know what i find hard? (using test E), injecting at a weird angle and trying to push that THICK a$$ shit out into yourself at weird angles is such a B*tch! i dont really understand how you can do it, i always just resorted to my thighs...any responses to this?

Blackfoot PT is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    You can also use 1-1/2" pins for quads, or anywhere else, for that matter. I hate having umpteen sizes of pins and syringes all over the place. I just get ONE size on the syringe for drawing, (21ga 1-1/2") and ONE size for changing to shoot with. (25ga 1-1/2") You just don't stick it in all the way where that would be too far. Now if you run out of long pins and end up with only 1" pins left, and you want to shoot glutes, you are a bit short. You don't want to stick it all the way in to the hilt, where the ferrule touches the skin at the injection site... so you would be jabbing 3/4" or a bit more into the glutes... not really deep enough unless your glutes are like really shredded. So it makes sense, to me, to just buy 1-1/2" pins. They cost the same. Like the wise man says, "big shoes, little shoes, same price, den gimme da big shoes, bredda!"
    I couldn't agree more.

Thread Information