cantqwit is offline Associate Member

cutting efforts and test e only

i know that prop is the better choice. im in the begining of week 4 of test e at 350mg/week. this is my first "lower dose" cycle. ive already gained 13 lbs and my size is up but my strength isnt coming along yet very much. anyhow, i have been doin cardio and eatin clean but it seems like the "puffyness" from test e is overiding my efforts to get a hard look. im heading to the beach for a week and im thinkin being right in the middle of a test e cycle isnt the recipe for a lean look. should i just forget about the cutting efforts, trim the cardio back and plunge ahead and call it a bulking cycle? it just seems to me my midsection is still thick and i am feeling a little bloated i guess.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Start using some letro to cut down on the bloat. Enanthate works just as good for me as prop but works out cheaper, so I use it for both cutting and bulking.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Monitor your sodium intake. That's usually the culprit.... You can try a diuretic and see how that works. Make sure to drink enogh water with potasium though. Cramps.. I did pretty good on a high protein, mid carb diet while doing cardio on a 12 week enath cycle.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    Start using some letro to cut down on the bloat. Enanthate works just as good for me as prop but works out cheaper, so I use it for both cutting and bulking.
    How much letro (2.5, 5mgs?) do you recommend? Do you take it ed or eod? Thanks EJ.

Thread Information