Thread: Winstrol cycle

jungle421 is offline New Member

Winstrol cycle

Can someone please tell how to cycle Winstrol all by itself. I have both the injection 50mg\ml and 50mg tabs. Thanks

cantqwit is offline Associate Member
    dont do it unless you want temporary gains if any at all. run some test prop or enan with it at about 250mg/week, assuming its your first cycle.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Actually a friend of mine loves winstrol only cycles. I tell him if he's going to run it at least get some milk thistle and take it 500-1000 mg. He takes a 50 mg tab one hour before he works out for 50 days straight. I have to say I was pretty impressed with his gains after 6 weeks. He's a boxer so he already had a nice physique, but he gained a solid 10-15 pounds and his muscles looked more seperated and defined. He hasn't lost it either with no PCT. So for him it obviously worked quite well, but I don't recommend it.

cantqwit is offline Associate Member
    yea ask him what his ALT and AST values were? is his liver still working? i gained 10 lbs off winny only cycle b4 but after pct i lost it all eventually and my liver wasnt happy either. orals like winny dbol etc really shouldnt be ran more than 4-5 weeks from what i learned.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Your joints wont like you too much running just winstrol . I would add some prop in there.

Thread Information