Thread: tren

dragon69 is offline Member

tren

anyone know the theory behind B6 use with tren ? Supposedly it's supposed to prevent a rise in prolactin. But I cannot understand the reasoning behind it. How does B6 prevent a rise in prolactin?

bump

dtr98 is offline Member
    i'll have to see if i can find it,
    also:
    A small dose (.25mg ed) of T3 is recommended with the use of trenbolone because trenbolone lowers TSH levels, which in turn increases prolactin production which can increase your chance of getting "fina" gyno.

I understand that.
    But since lowering of TSH raises prolactin levels it is the same as taking the B6 really. See, if through negative feedback prolactin is raised from lowered TSH, then preventing the prolactin rise will also prevent TSH from lowering too.

What my question was really was about the mechanism B6 uses to do so before it gets to that point.

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    what is the recomended dosage of B6 while on tren ??

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Bump. THis is interesting.

doghunter is offline Member
    yeah i would like to know the dose myself, where did u hear this bit of info from ?

DarkKnightAZ is offline Junior Member
    I like to know this also.. Im going to do 75mg Tren EOD running PROP and Sustanon too...

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    b-6 should be run 100-200mg a ay with tren .

there is a hole thread on why you need to run b-6. i will take a look for it.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    please post that thread when you find it gsxxr

doghunter is offline Member
    i got mine today 100mg is good one cap day i was told today to much b6 is not good . you guys should read up one b6 its really interesting on what it does

Baron it's nice to have your presence in this thread.

200mg is supposed to do it. I would recommend however that all 200 not be taken at once, but spread into 2 or more doeses at different times of day so it can be efficiently utilized instead of excreted.

GSXXR, please post that thread when you find it, I really want to get to the bottom of this. Hmmm, maybe there is something in profiles or in ancilleries.

"It appears that at the dosages administered bromocriptine is preferable to pyridoxine [Vitamin B6] in the treatment of patients with galactorrhea."
    (Isr J Med Sci. 1980 Jan;16(1):12-6.)

" There was no decrease in galactorrhea, no resumption of menses and no decrease in PRL following two months of B6 therapy. In contrast, bromocriptine was effective in suppressing galactorrhea and restoring normal menses in group II subjects and remains the therapy of choice for this purpose"
    (J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1977 Jun;44(6):1197-9)
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 07-28-2005 at 07:46 PM.

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    I have "fina lumps" from a cycle of fina I did 2 years ago. I was doing 75 mgs EOD 6 weeks and a little winny weeks 2-8. The gyno did not start until months after my cycle.

I started poping bromo, but it did not seem to help. I tried somthing else like bromo, forgot the name but god it made me very ill.

I'm trying nova and Letro now and seeing if that helps.

I though, have never had any milk production. I'm not sure if it is galacorrhea that I have then?

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

Hooker, nice to see your input here.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    "It appears that at the dosages administered bromocriptine is preferable to pyridoxine [Vitamin B6] in the treatment of patients with galactorrhea." (Isr J Med Sci. 1980 Jan;16(1):12-6.)
    (J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1977 Jun;44(6):1197-9)
    One thing about that quote is that this is in patients who ALREADY have galactorrhea, while we are trying to prevent that through preventing gyno. So its treatment is quite different....apples and oranges.

One other thing is that bromocriptine is known to cause long term psychological problems that you wouldn't want to have, so it's not a good choice. I most certainly wouldn't use it for that reason alone.

Letro does sound good for this purpose however and much more readily available. But since I have heard that B6 is usefull with preventing prolactin rise (B6 is available EVERYWHERE too) it would be preferable for me if truly effective enough.

Hooker you and I both understand how negative feedback works, so I suggest that if B6 truly does work at preventing prolactin increase it would ALSO be effective at preventing TSH decrease as well that you mentioned in your profile that tren causes. Lethargy would also then be prevented as well.

So lets put out heads together on this one and figure out if B6 would truly prevent prolactin rise etc. Hooker you can PM or email me anytime too instead.

bump

Syr
    Syr is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon69
    I understand that.
    But since lowering of TSH raises prolactin levels it is the same as taking the B6 really. See, if through negative feedback prolactin is raised from lowered TSH, then preventing the prolactin rise will also prevent TSH from lowering too.

What my question was really was about the mechanism B6 uses to do so before it gets to that point.
    Who said that is true the contrary? That is lowering prolactin levels raises TSH? I think is not true. B6 cant be dosed very hight btw. I think overall cabergoline is the best stuff to take with a tren cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    Who said that is true the contrary? That is lowering prolactin levels raises TSH? I think is not true. B6 cant be dosed very hight btw. I think overall cabergoline is the best stuff to take with a tren cycle.
    Yes it would work like that, I know as I am in medical practice.
    Cabergoline is quite expensive from many pharmacies.

kamchez is offline Junior Member
    bump ... interesting ! ... I want to know this 2 since B6 is cheaper and available everywhere ! ...

Thread Information