cangri is offline New Member

question about injection.....

can i mix 2 different juices in one syringe instead of taking two shots?

Spyder is offline Member
    yes you can, what are you using?

i'm using sust and deca

wk1:sus250mg/deca200mg
    wk2:sus250mg/deca200mg
    wk3:sus250mg/deca200mg
    wk4:sus500mg
    wk5:sus500mg
    wk6:sus250mg/deca200mg
    wk7:sus250mg/deca200mg
    wk8:sus250mg

Spyder is offline Member
    How is your pct looking?

i really have'nt planned it yet i'm gonna start this cycle monday...any suggestions for my pct?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cangri
    wk1:sus250mg/deca200mg
    wk2:sus250mg/deca200mg
    wk3:sus250mg/deca200mg
    wk4:sus500mg
    wk5:sus500mg
    wk6:sus250mg/deca200mg
    wk7:sus250mg/deca200mg
    wk8:sus250mg
    dont pyramid the dose!! You want to keep constant blood levels to reduced chances of side effects. Youre cycle really needs to re thinking b/c its not very well planned out! There is no point to 4 weeks of deca either, just a waste of gear too. What about PCT and anti e?

Spyder is offline Member
    I agree with Longhorn. Get some Nolva and clomid for your pct.

Spyder is offline Member
    Do not start your cycle on monday, unless you have everything on hand and planned out. What does your diet and routine plan for the cycle look like dude?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i really have'nt planned it yet i'm gonna start this cycle monday...any suggestions for my pct?
    PCT is the most important aspect of taking steroids !!!!!!!! It sounds like you need to do more research on how to take steroids properly and what they do to your body before you start your cycle!

should i just cut the deca out and run sust? keep in mind this is my first cycle...

v-twin is offline Associate Member
    Dude,Listen to the bro's you really need to plan your cycle out and have everthing on hand first.Remember diet and work out routine are the biggest part of you cycle.The bro's on this site really know there sh*t and give great advice to those who listen!
    Good luck man

Tryin2build is offline New Member
    Just dont mix oil/water based together.. oil to oil is cool though! Your cycle needs rethinking!

john wayne is offline Junior Member
    you can get your pct right from this board and it comes pretty quickly too

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    No offense bro but i'd seriously look into all the info i can get even before thinking of juicing....

You say you haven't planned a PCT cycle yet?
    IHMO you should do a lil more research... post questions on the cycle you plan to run.... get feedbacks.... look into PCT dosage.... stuff like that....

Not plan a cycle first then think about the PCT.... U should have the required PCT in hand as well as anti-E before you start a cycle.... Just a thought!!
    Good Luck!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Sust is a poor choice of test for a first cycle. You have to shoot EOD and you are using 250mg amps. Makes dosing very inconvenient. A good cycle of sust would be a half amp EOD which equals 437.5mg/week, or 1/3 amp ED which would be 583.33mg/week. Either way you need to go at least 10 weeks.

Agree that the deca is just a waste. Deca needs to be run 12 weeks or more, and the test should run a week or two longer than the deca. Also your first cycle should be test-only.

It looks like you bought gear first, without planning a cycle. You don't want to plan a cycle around what you were able to lay hands on... you want to plan your cycle and purchase accordingly, even if it takes a few months to get it together. You wouldn't want your doctor to treat you that way, would you?

You need to hold off a few weeks... cool your jets, don't start this cycle. You don't know enough about what you are doing yet, and you don't have enough gear for a cycle.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    It's a good idea (highly recommended) to have all your supplies on hand prior to starting any cycle. You never know what may change or come up. You don't want to be caught with gyno symptoms and nothing to combat it. Or at the end of your cycle and still waiting for your PCT supplies to show up.

Good first cycle example:

1-12 Test E @ 500mg EW (bi-weekly injects @ 250mg each)

Pheedno's PCT starting week 15:
    Day 1-30 .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva
    Last edited by eGGz; 07-30-2005 at 10:59 AM.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont ramp the dose. Go wit 2 injections a week of sust 250, two a week of deca 200 per shot. yes you can mix them. You probably dont have to worry about gyno. If you get sore or itchy nipples, have nolva on hand, 20mg ED until gone, or stay on 10mg ED to prevent. this should be fine. your pct should clomid therapy, Nolva 20mg ED - keep the nolva going until test levels are back. You may add ldex .25mg ED to dry up a little faster - run with the nolva. If you want faster PCT recovery and your balls have shrunk, try running HCG 1000IU E4D in the last couple weeks of cycle - stop HCG BEFORE you start clomid therapy. Always use nolva when taking HCG at 20mg ED, and keep your vitamin E up with it.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Having read your profile I see that you just turned 19 in may, you are 5'6" @ 152lbs.

Are you sure you are done growing at 5'6" ? If you start your proposed cycle you could potentially end any possibility of becoming any taller.

At your age and size you have a ton of potential natural growth yet to take advantage of. Your test levels are at their peak.

My advice to you is to wait !!!!! Work on your diet and training. Train hard and eat a ton and you can make some great gains. Build a solid foundation naturally and once you have that you can use aas to push on to the next level.

Bro, don't do something now that you will regret later.

Thread Information