Thread: test e and eq

cowboy60 is offline New Member

Question test e and eq

what would you guys think about a lower dose beginners cycle (first time), 250 mg test e/per week and 200 mg eq/per week? i'm not looking to simply "blow up" during my cycle, i want to gain quality lean mass that will stick with me, not water weight that goes away. recommendations on anti-e doses and pct?

stumpy29 is offline Associate Member
    400mg a wk is minimum for the eq which your test needs to be run higher like 500mg per wk. Also you need to run the eq for at least 12 weeks with the test run it one week longer.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    First cycle 400-500mg of test enan or cyp for 10-12 weeks

JohnnyB

Tarkanian is offline Banned
    Yeah, dont skimp on the eq. with that low of dosage you wont see many results. Eq isnt something that will get you huge, but if you run a minimum of 400mg/week for at least 12 weeks you'll be happy with the results. especially combining it with the test

if i were to run test e 500 mg per week and eq 400 mg per week should i split them up into taking test e 250 mg and eq 200 mg twice per week?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Listen to JohnnyB. Start with test to see how you react to it, then for your second cycle add it in if you feel the need. Listen to these other cats, though, for doseage. EQ takes a long time to kick in and needs to be ran at least at 400mg.

johnnyb or anyone else...if i ran 400-500 mg of test e for a 12 week cycle and did everything the "right way", how much of my gains would you estimate i would be able to maintain? any kind of rough estimate would be appreciated, i'm just trying to gauge the effects, cause i really don't want to blow up for a cycle, then not maintain at least a significant amount of my gains. thanks guys.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    The majority of gains made should be able to be kept as long as sound diet, training and PCT are used. 10mg nolva and .25mg liuqidex ed throughout the cycle will help minimize estrogen related water retention. PCT Forums have Pheendo's PCT protocol, which is what I'd reccomend for your PCT.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    for a 1st cycle you only need 500mg test weekly nothin else 10-12 weeks,use test only and save the eq for your next cycle,see how you react to the test mate.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if you do everythin "correctly" you should be able to keep around 75% of your gains its all accordin to the base muscle you have before you start!jmo.

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    Gains from test are easy to keep as long as you do your pct correctly. PCT is just as important as the cycle itself.

Since your receptors are so fresh with this being your first cycle and all you should get tremendous results with 500mg of test a week. The key thing to remember though is to space out the injections so that you keep your blood levels constant.

canecorso is offline New Member
    save the eq bro....

davesuma is offline Associate Member
    yea, im in the same situaution with test e and deca .......ive decided to just wait on the deca until my next cycle...like everyone is saying, save it bro......

Thread Information