Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LL Cool J

Joey2ness is offline Member

LL Cool J

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=3532

LL said that regular workouts and weight lifting keep him looking young, healthy and fit.

“With me, they want to say ‘Oh LL he must have done steroids .’ No, you gotta work hard, B. You sitting there with a Twinkie in your mouth talking about I take steroids – no,” he exclaimed. “I work hard. I’m in the gym. It’s real.”
    Last edited by Joey2ness; 07-28-2005 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joey2ness

LL said that regular workouts and weight lifting keep him looking young, healthy and fit.

“With me, they want to say ‘Oh LL he must have done steroids.’ No, you gotta work hard, B. You sitting there with a Twinkie in your mouth talking about I take steroids – no,” he exclaimed. “I work hard. I’m in the gym. It’s real.”
    I dont buy it, he's cycled. I can tell by the structure of his face.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    "No, Ya gotta work hard, B." LOLOL..."B"...*smacks table*

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey2ness

“With me, they want to say ‘Oh LL he must have done steroids.’ No, you gotta work hard, B. You sitting there with a Twinkie in your mouth talking about I take steroids – no,” he exclaimed. “I work hard. I’m in the gym. It’s real.”

Oh LL he must have done steroids .’ No, you gotta work hard,

There are some people with no aas knowledge that assume if one takes steroids and passes out on the couch they would wake up huge.Funny people!!

~theJuice~

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Please share.

Joey2ness is offline Member
    (1) some people with no AAS knowledge still believe if one were to use steroids and then passes out on the couch, they would then wake up HUGE!

sometimes its better to not admit to steroid use or else you would be accused of the above (1)

I'm an actor and let me tell you....SO many people get juiced up before action movies, etc. and of course no one is going to admit that, might as well shoot yourself in the face if you do that. c'mon

ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member
    He could just have really good genetics

davesuma is offline Associate Member
    awesome point....thats why most people deny it....they know they're working their asses off........sometimes even harder then when clean......but everyones view on steroids is that you take them and magically get huge,like its just cheating and anyone can do it.......so why not just deny it?....

wait what I meant was "Hell naw, B! Its just hard work, D!"

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Please share.
    What I meant by that is look at LL in different stages throughout the year. The guy knows his shit contrary to what many may think. There are times he looks bloated from alot of water, and times where he's shredded. The cheak bones become more emphasized every year you see him. It's not my first mardi gras, he's juiced. I've been around it for too long.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    no one seems to remember the 110 lb LL from the 80's

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    LL cool j denying hes used gear is like ronnie coleman telling the world hes never used gear..GH & anavar + Test are famous people's favorites..

Think about it you see a pic in the enquire of some stupid actress on the beach all hella outa shape lookin fat and ugly, then 1 month later she staring in a film and lost like 50 pounds..Lookin hella find and cut..!

~DV~

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    no one seems to remember the 110 lb LL from the 80's
    i do..im gonin back to cali cali with the trumpets n' shit.. old school
    ~DV~

BLAZE K is offline Associate Member
    funny LL cool J is brought up because he actually works out at my gym sometimes and visits... hes real cool

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    Roids!

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BLAZE K
    funny LL cool J is brought up because he actually works out at my gym sometimes and visits... hes real cool
    Ask him what hes taking

sinista63 is offline Associate Member
    man... i was just having this conversation with my cousin the other day. i remember seeing LL on some video and seeing muscles on him that i didn't even know existed. his comments remind me of david boston's comments. didn't he get caught by the nfl for substance abuse?

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sinista63
    man... i was just having this conversation with my cousin the other day. i remember seeing LL on some video and seeing muscles on him that i didn't even know existed. his comments remind me of david boston's comments. didn't he get caught by the nfl for substance abuse?
    yes he did

SpiderRico is offline Member
    I thought about this too for awhile i believe seanstew.. look at the guy in the new batman movie 1 year ago he weighed 130lbs in the movie the machinist or however you spell it and now in batman he weighs 220lbs and pretty built ..idk about that kinda quality gain in that short amount of time? I think LL might of taking some gear but maybe somthing not too drastic.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRico
    I thought about this too for awhile i believe seanstew.. look at the guy in the new batman movie 1 year ago he weighed 130lbs in the movie the machinist or however you spell it and now in batman he weighs 220lbs and pretty built ..idk about that kinda quality gain in that short amount of time? I think LL might of taking some gear but maybe somthing not too drastic.
    there was a thread about this guy before. this guy didnt have to juice to gain that weight, he was 130lbs but did u see him, he starved himself beyond normal for that film..losing all fat and muslce on his body. once he started eating normally he could of easilly gained 35-40 right off the bat just to get to a natural bodyweight of 180ish. then add a high calorie diet and training, it is possible imho, but he may have juiced too.

onthecumup is offline Associate Member
    ok, sorry to change the subject on this thread, but what does everyone think about 50 Cent and juicin... does he do it?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    buhahahahahaha

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onthecumup
    ok, sorry to change the subject on this thread, but what does everyone think about 50 Cent and juicin... does he do it?
    100%... He got the fatty nips too in some pics when he has his shirt off.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur

for all you homos...

Detro996 is offline New Member
    How about Brad Pitt in TROY and countless others. I think they all do, for 20 mil a movie, who wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Detro996
    How about Brad Pitt in TROY and countless others. I think they all do, for 20 mil a movie, who wouldn't.
    I don't think BP was on the sauce... he could grow that big naturally with proper training and the millions he already has...

onthecumup is offline Associate Member
    anyone else on thought bout 50 ent and juicin?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    u don t have to juice to look like dat

j martini is offline Member
    Why not believe that his physique was built naturally. it doesnt exactly seem impossible to me he is not exactly huge.

And the guy has looked like that for years, he didnt all of a sudden pile on a lot of muscle. His physique has never reallly changed.

Some off you guys are as bad as the general public you see a guy who looks like he works out and has some muscle (he is far from huge) and you presume he is on AAS.

Bottom line is his physique is definetely attainable naturally maybe he juices maybe he doesnt but it doesnt seem completely rediculous to me that he is natural.

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    u don t have to juice to look like dat
    At last someone with some sense. As for Brad pitt come on! I have seen people look like that and not even train.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Guess what I look like that and guess what I JUICE!!!!!!

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Worst thread Ever!

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBA74
    Worst thread Ever!

Sorry bro worst thread ever has got to be the thread titled Unhhhhhhhhhhhhh for those who read it would agree and the other 10 or so threads with the same jist by the same author in less than 10min

Spyder is offline Member
    LL Roid J

Spyder is offline Member
    and look at that stitch scar in his right side abdomen, i think Roid J has had his appendix removed. Ruptured appendix = Not Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    and look at that stitch scar in his right side abdomen, i think Roid J has had his appendix removed. Ruptured appendix = Not Cool
    why is it not cool??? do you think he had any control over this??? And people look like that who gain naturally... he may just work hard and eat right... he's not THAT huge... just lean and built.

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Gayne
    why is it not cool??? do you think he had any control over this??? And people look like that who gain naturally... he may just work hard and eat right... he's not THAT huge... just lean and built.
    I meant 'not cool' as in painful and dangerous.

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member
    i dunno whose on what at all so i dont feel comfortable usually throwing out accusations, unless it vin diesel lmao, from triple x size to his size in the pacifier, gimme a break. i dunno about 50cent, but his gym at his house is sooooo dope anyone else see that thing!! its awesome!! they were talkin about his bench and kept showing different photo angles of a bar with a plate on each side, when that aired he musta been like, no way, that is redicualous, im huge

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Detro996
    Nah.... i doubt he did... there was this article once about Val Kilmer dissing Brad Pitt cos his body was airbrushed for the movie so that he looked good. Apparently he called Brad a p**** who can't workout fo nuts!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information