mkv213 is offline Member

Ever feel TOO big?

Any of you ever feel as if you're getting too big but you still keep cycling? I mean how big do we really want to get. I myself am not a pro or in competitions so I ask myself when enough is enough. I've been thinking about this because I've had a few different people ask me in the past week, "You don't want to get any bigger do you"? as if I'm huge. I don't really think I'm that big but I guess others do. I'm bulking right now so I tried to explain to them that I'm just bulking up and I'll lose a lot of my size when I decide to cut up. Well just thought I'd throw that out there and see if anybody else has ever pondered this.
    Last edited by mkv213; 07-29-2005 at 09:37 PM.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    The day Ill feel too big is the day an airline makes me pay for 2 seats instead of one

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    The day Ill feel too big is the day an airline makes me pay for 2 seats instead of one

cantqwit is offline Associate Member
    ill stop trying to get big when im the biggest guy at the gym i go to. until then, ill always be "small".

Joey2ness is offline Member
    DA BIGGER DA BETTER
    Last edited by Joey2ness; 07-29-2005 at 10:31 PM.

Dozerd is offline Junior Member
    When a maintenance diet is 6000 cals a day.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    I hope one day I'll worry about getting to big, but that's not going to be for a long time.

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    I wish i had that problem

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    no

I feel too fat and too small!

themetalmich is offline Junior Member
    ****, it's either too big or too small or not ripped enough or too much water or blah blah blah..............I have felt too big at times, but the only reason I felt that way was because I noticed people acting "timid" around me or scared of me because of my size. I didnt like that. But I thought I looked good at the time. OR have you ever looked at a picture of yourself from like a year earlier and thought "holy **** was I huge! and I didn't even realize it" We see ourselves differently than others do. becouse we see ourselves in the mirror everyday.
    When I cut up, I won't allow myself to look in the mirror for two weeks at a time. That way, you can see your gains, and actually have a better perspective on how you actually look. hope some of this babbling makes some sense.

later dudes

bigJJ is offline Member
    Yes, I've pondered that very question.

However, I feel that people that don't lift are always going to think we're "too big". Closed mindedness or jealousy, usually the latter, makes them deride what they don't understand.

Just watching people in public places is a hobby of mine. You can get a real insight into humanity by doing this...

I saw a guy the other day that just had a rippin' physique! Bulky, symmetrical and ripped. Outstanding. (and a hot-ass girl on his arm) He walked by a group of guys (flabby, skinny and sad), and they immediately started elbowing each other and giggling like little girls. Was it closed mindedness, jealousy or some other latent psychological factor that made them do this? I can't say. What I can say is that I would rather be that aspiring Olympic god (with the hot-ass girl) rather than the pathetic pseudo-humans that made all the fuss about him. Any day of the week.

That being said, I still feel too fat and too small. So lift on.

dtr98 is offline Member
    someones sig read-- big enough is never enough!
    you think yor small cuz you check yourself out everyday, i think i'm getting small or stayin the same and someone will say, you're built.
    my son told me one of his buudies say we should get mark's dad, john's dad and your dad and put em a cage and let them go at it.
    and i don't think i'm as big as those two??

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer
    Im getting there my maintenance is 5500cals a day.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    They have already tried that shit on me! "sir, your shoulders go half way into the other seat" After a stink they upgraded me to business class for free since I fit better there. I look at it like this, my ass takes up one seat so that is all I'm paying for!

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer

Just remember there is always someone bigger, always someone stronger. Will we ever stop, no. Will it ever be enough, no. Think Big, Be Big, Get Big. And my maintainence diet is around 6000-7000 calories a day, maybe a little more.

SHAOKAHN is offline Member
    When I can roll with the boyz in "Be Cool"

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    i once said - and belived once id done one cycle i would be haooy with my results and leave AAS at that - i didnt wanna be a roid head, after my first shot everything changed lol, i did the first cycle, was happy with the result, im onto my second now and allready planning a short xmas 8 week prop cycle and my next biggie, adding winstrol to the end of this sust and deca cycle tho...go to pick it up in a hour, i want more of an impressive physique than a huge one tho...i think ripped is the way i want to go, real low BF but still a decent size, chicks love it too...but yes i belive as soon as you get to that target weight, you instantly set ur sights higher, bigger and better, its human nature, if we didnt do this we would still live in caves

Blog Entries
    i wish my dick felt to big

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Its difficult b/c we always say "last cycle." Then by the time we can finish we're already planning out the next.

kamchez is offline Junior Member
    size does matter ! ... we need to evolve as human beings ... get big! get biiig get biiig ...lalallaaaaaaaa

dtr98 is offline Member
    i hear ya, still on and planning next 3

QUOTE=Jayhova16]Its difficult b/c we always say "last cycle." Then by the time we can finish we're already planning out the next.[/QUOTE]

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    never knew there was such a thing as being too big,and even if i was i stil would feel as if could use a couple of lbs.

-rodge

dtr98 is offline Member
    big enough is never enough!

Blog Entries
    we are all gready people

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Its difficult b/c we always say "last cycle." Then by the time we can finish we're already planning out the next.
    life to me is one big cycle so i hope its gonna last for a while

-rodge

j martini is offline Member
    Markis Ruhl is too big IMO he looks very awkward and overgrown. Someone like Ronnie Coleman carrys all that muscle a lot better.

jinos is offline Member
    I'll know when I'm too big when I can't afford the food to maintain it. I'm already spending a ton on food just to maintain what I have now.

jinos is offline Member
    Crap, I'm not even big.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    If I ever feel that way, I will just cut harder.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs... I don't do this out of kindness, but to massage my ego and up my post count.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    -The Baron-

Thread Information