freakintraining is offline Associate Member

long bulking cycle

whats up fella's, if been reading your forums for some time now and i have learned a ton...but now that i finally registered i can as a few questions, i am running my 5 cycle now in 3 years i am 23 years old 5 11 225 b/f 15% i know i need to loose more, im not the body building type i am just the guy who like to be strong as an ox and look BAD!! my biceps are 18" chest is 45" shoulders are 23" i meassuered them across my back i may have done it worng quads are 26.5" and waist in 34......so now you know more about me my last cycle was aroun 18 weeks of 500mg of test enth ftonloaded the fisrt 3 weeks at 1000mg and ran 2 micro ccyl;es of 50mg of riforvit b for periods of 5 weeks.....i actually started at cycle at 240 bf 21% i stopped lifting for 2 years and ate fast food 90% of the time but when i the cycle was over i was 225 with 15% b/f i looked way better then i have in a while i was strong and had decent defitiontion...but now that i am back my normal size i want ot bulk up and gain more lean muscle over a 25 week period i was thinking of pyramiding my test this time and not front loading...ie. week 1-4 500mg test 400 mg eq....4-8....750mg test 500mg eq.....8-12 1000mg test 700mg eq....then ramping it back down im sure i will throw the liquid rif b in there maybe some deca ....but i would love to hear some suggestions anything will help...btw i have proper anti-estro's...and if there is anyother types og gear that would help let me know
    Last edited by freakintraining; 07-30-2005 at 02:10 PM.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think pyramiding is a waste of time, personally. 25 week long cycle is lengthy. HCG might be needed to easier assist you in waking up your boys. I would also add in some proviron . It helps bind with SHBG allowing more free test to circulate in your system.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes start doing 500ius of HCG each week or split up thru the week from the middle to the end of your cycle. The take clomid for a month or so. Plan your PCT or you will feel terrible at the end of that one.

i know all about that i figured it was a given thats why i didnt mention it......but you dotn think pyramids work can you give me some other ideas and lengths that you think would be good

what if i droped the major bulk down to around 16 weeks but folled up with test prop 100mg eod same with whinny and toss in anavar ...then pct......hgow do you that think will manage my major gains?

You wanna bulk...then jump start your cycle with Anadrol for the first 2-3 weeks. You'll have all the bulk you want around a month....Go on a 12 week cycle and do what you say with anavar and winny. PCT for 12 weeks then do it again. That will get you huge with a lot of protein and quality carbs. Eat steak 5X+ a week. Water (bloat) will be your friend for the first month but stay on your cardio and low sodium diet and stay away from bad carbs. Have fun...

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm doing a 26 week bulker in the fall. I wouldn't increase you test dosage so much and there's no need to taper back down.

what mg of test are gunna run during it?......since taperin up and down isnt soo hot im thinking about front loading at 1000 maybe 1200 then maintaining 750mg for about 16 weeks.....with proper anti-e's......does that sound good for the test

Seven is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    I'm doing a 26 week bulker in the fall. I wouldn't increase you test dosage so much and there's no need to taper back down.
    Im sorry I dont mean to hijack this Thread but i just want to ask Ejuicer a qeustion. Ej what cycle are you planning to do ? thanks bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Seven
    Im sorry I dont mean to hijack this Thread but i just want to ask Ejuicer a qeustion. Ej what cycle are you planning to do ? thanks bro.
    1-6 drol
    1-13 test deca
    13-18 drol
    14-end test eq
    pct
    hcg through entire cycle and letro

Might switch eq for tren . Still planning things out.
    Possibly igf-1 included with slin. Still deciding.

1-6 drol
    1-13 test deca
    13-18 drol
    14-end test eq
    pct
    hcg through entire cycle and letro
    EJ is nuts! Look at the a-bomb jumping the cycle then coming back for a booty call in week 13. Ha! I love it....

Your hunger on this cycle has to be ravanous? I know I get some serious hunger pains on only tbol. I've never done abomb and I've always thought about it. I just can't because of hairloss. It's very seductive for bulking and strength. I've had friends do it and they blow up fast.

Drol makes me want to eat every hour so putting down the calories wont be a problem.

Drol makes me want to eat every hour so putting down the calories wont be a problem.
    Are you running any kind of test throughout your cycle? I just see it at the end. It seems you would be running test e @ 500mgs/wk?

As i previously posted I will be running it the entire cycle. 750mg 1-13 and 14-26 at a gram.

Thread Information