ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member

Should you split nolv up through the day?

Split it up through out the day, or take it all at once a day?

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    I take it all @ once. Usually close to bedtime. Clomid on the other hand, I split up

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    I take it all @ once. Usually close to bedtime. Clomid on the other hand, I split up
    agreed.

thanks for the info because I have slioght gyno and its active and will be starting my first cycle(coming tomorrow) and I think I'll try 55 mg ed to try to combat the gyno a little with prevention.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    IMO I would get rid of the gyno first or @ least keep it wayyy under control before you start your cycle. IMO, its better to prevent gyno, than treat it bro. Since your estrogen levels go up when you sleep take it close to bedtime as I suggested and agreed by smokethedays

Yea I know. Its just that it seems to be getting out of control(one side) and I'm guessing Im gonna need surgeyr anyway.Thanks though maybe I'll take just the nolv for a month to see if the irritation stops.Fn Gyno!!!

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyShotty
    Yea I know. Its just that it seems to be getting out of control(one side) and I'm guessing Im gonna need surgeyr anyway.Thanks though maybe I'll take just the nolv for a month to see if the irritation stops.Fn Gyno!!!
    If that is you on the avatar... just kidding man, but take a look and be calm, because when I was on my cycle, I had an itching very hard on my nipples... And then it became nothing afterwards... It wasn´t psychological, but it was very bad. Take tamoxifen , that is made for this type of hormonal accumulation. It takes ths itching off, but is works after a week or more.

I really recommend you to be calm... I passed through this, and almost asked a doctor about it... but now I´m ok.

But in the other hand, if you calm down and see it is a hard time, go and talk about surgery...

Hope I have helped...

Thread Information