jrock34 is offline Associate Member

beating roid tests

I need to know how i can beat a test for juice. I'm going to take sus and eq and winny.

nymattyk is offline Member
    read it on the main website, there is a section all about it. how long until the test?

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    1.5-2months. before possible test

nymattyk is offline Member
    thats kinda soon, you might want to stay off until after the test. either way read the main site there is an article called beat steroid testing

ptbyjason Guest
    What do you want to know. I have some more info that I was able to find out from someone that does drug testing. It is not on the main site yet. First off, are you sure you are being tested for steroids , or just drugs.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Jason I'd like to know if ANY steroids will show up in a regular 8-screen drug test. Or do they specificlly have to test for roids?
    (8-screen is the type you would get at work)

M

ptbyjason Guest
    From my interview with the person that does the drug testing, you are totally 100% safe. When they test for drugs, they test for certain ones. Certain chemicals in the body react with certain chemicals they are using in the test. As long as it isn't one of the ones that they are specifically testing for, you are safe. I never knew this until the person informed me of how it all worked.

As a matter of fact, when they test for steroids , they only test for certain ones. There is a short list of anabolics that are looked for during testing.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    pre employment (8 screen) doesnt detect juice . i have taken them hundreds of times at work(randomly) and always passed. those test for coke,pot, pain killers, amphetamines, etc...

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Yeah I think your right. I've heard that a steriod test is actually more expensive then a 8-screen drug test, so I doubt "most" employers would wanna spend the extra cash to see if an employee is on juice.

Thanks,
    M

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Emplyers will not fork over the extra cash for the AS porion of the test and a simple drug test will not pick it up.

ptbyjason Guest
    I have gotten a lot more PMs about this than I thought I would. I will post an article possibly this weekend letting everyone know some things that very few people know about steroid testing. I will try for this weekend, no promises though.

nautica is offline Associate Member
    jason

how does fina affect you t/e ratio. If a person did 2 weeks on. Shot with hcg at the end and had 2 weeks before test. Would the ratios be okay.

thanks

sniper oc is offline Junior Member
    I had the courts send me to a drug class. I got popped for roids in
    97, there i still juiced it up. Even thow the drug tested me. And my results all way can back neg.

Originally posted by sniper oc
    I had the courts send me to a drug class. I got popped for roids in
    97, there i still juiced it up. Even thow the drug tested me. And my results all way can back neg.
    Did they say if they were doing the roid test or just the standard $6 UA

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by nautica
    jason

how does fina affect you t/e ratio. If a person did 2 weeks on. Shot with hcg at the end and had 2 weeks before test. Would the ratios be okay.

thanks
    Good question, and I don't know all of the answers yet. I know it depends on the amount you are taken, bodyweight, and various other things I am sure. I think it really depends on the persons body. Some people test themselves at various times in their cycle to test their t/e ratio. That way they know how there body will respond at the time of testing.

Originally posted by ptbyjason

Good question, and I don't know all of the answers yet. I know it depends on the amount you are taken, bodyweight, and various other things I am sure. I think it really depends on the persons body. Some people test themselves at various times in their cycle to test their t/e ratio. That way they know how there body will respond at the time of testing.
    To test yourself. Would one just go to a medical lab and ask to test t/e ratio?

ptbyjason Guest
    I found a website a few months back about testing the ratio, I will try to find it for you.

stryker is offline Junior Member
    i know most jobs dont test for juice but what aobut the military. i have heard different story"s some saying they only test for it if they have resonable cause, others saying they test for high testosterone levels and if you have high test levels then they actually test for the juice but what kinda juice are they testing for the hard shit like deca or everything. currently on fina and need some feedback so i know if i should stop or not. thanks

Originally posted by stryker
    what kinda juice are they testing for the hard shit like deca or everything. currently on fina and need some feedback so i know if i should stop or not. thanks
    Deca is hard shit. What the hell is fina.

But no I do not think they test for trembolon accetate. PM ptyboyjason. He is the guru on this,

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by stryker
    i know most jobs dont test for juice but what aobut the military. i have heard different story"s some saying they only test for it if they have resonable cause, others saying they test for high testosterone levels and if you have high test levels then they actually test for the juice but what kinda juice are they testing for the hard shit like deca or everything. currently on fina and need some feedback so i know if i should stop or not. thanks

They only test if there is probable cause. They only do a standard piss test otherwise.

sniper oc is offline Junior Member
    nautica-
    they only did the $10 test for the courts.
    as for the military they only do the $10 test unless they have reaon to spend the $$ And most of the time they don't know.I know from ex.Everyone on my ship juiced and no one got busted.

stryker is offline Junior Member
    thanks i guess its about time to get a heavy cycle on.

sweatingdeca is offline New Member
    jason i need to know how much testpropinate i can take along with hgh to stay under 6 to 1 ratio.. also could i take winstrol or would that raise my levels to high...]

Ray
    Ray is offline Junior Member
    Ptbyjason, Im looking forward to your thread on passing a Steroid Test.

Thread Information