Nazza is offline Junior Member

How to take Anavar+Clen

Just got hold of 150 BD anavar tabs at 10mg each - Doing a Anavar + clen cycle - just want good quality clean gains -

What is the best way to take the anavar and clen - take them together or spread them out during the day - was thinking of doing 40mg ED

was thinking of doing clen 2 on 2 off

any assistance welcomed

cheers

Unoid is offline Member
    no use going 2on 2 off, take keto(?) or just benedryl every 3rd week, at night for that week and stay on clay non stop.
    40-50mg of anavar spread throughout the day, and take your clen tabs/squirts spread apart but none after 2-5pm or you may have toruble sleepin.

was also thinking of taking some ephedrine just before training - to get a boost for training - is that advisable with clen or a no no ?

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    i would get some more var that dosnt seem like enough i have 170 15mg my buddy capped them. and i wish i had more i am running 45mg ED for 8 weeks i wish i had enough for 10 weeks and a higher mg

I am currenty taking var, t3, and clen . the fat is just falling off me ive only been on for 5 days and i lost 5 pounds already im gona have to quit the t3 and clen earlier than i planed becase if i keep loosing fat like this i wont have any left pretty soon. for anyone planning on doing a cutter i deffinatly reccomed this

Probally will add some T3 in also - am looking at doing 40mg ED for 6 weeks - am going to get somemore next week did not have enough money to buy all at once

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mike88
    I am currenty taking var, t3, and clen. the fat is just falling off me ive only been on for 5 days and i lost 5 pounds already im gona have to quit the t3 and clen earlier than i planed becase if i keep loosing fat like this i wont have any left pretty soon. for anyone planning on doing a cutter i deffinatly reccomed this
    Hey Mike what dosages are you running with each?

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    Bump - i'm curious about that as well - I'm throwing in t3 into my cycle, 6 weeks, curious on dosages... i know i need to taper.

Blackfoot PT is offline Junior Member
    I am currenty taking var, t3, and clen. the fat is just falling off me ive only been on for 5 days and i lost 5 pounds already im gona have to quit the t3 and clen earlier than i planed becase if i keep loosing fat like this i wont have any left pretty soon. for anyone planning on doing a cutter i deffinatly reccomed this
    Nice. What does your cycle look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigun
    Hey Mike what dosages are you running with each?
    var 45mg ED
    t3 100mcg ED
    clen 120mcg ED

i started the t3 at 40 and then worked up and the same with the clen, i might go a little higher with the clen.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    var 45mg ED
    t3 100mcg ED
    clen 120mcg ED

i started the t3 at 40 and then worked up and the same with the clen, i might go a little higher with the clen.
    Yep thats very similar to what I am running bro, loving it to!

Thread Information