Samson7 is offline Member

Exclamation Test Dilemma in my cycle

Whats up guys this is my first post, but i have been looking at this site for months as a guest.

Heres my dilemma...i just started a t400 and deca cycle last week. I did my first shot last monday and the pain was so bad for me the next days i was limping around untill yesterday. It was so bad i was going to quit t400 and skipped my shot on thursday and just shot the deca. Well i decided im not going to be an idiot and im going to buy some sterile oil and stick with it.

My question is did i screw things up by skipping a test shot or will i be fine if i jump right back into it?

Whats up guys this is my first post, but i have been looking at this site for months as a guest.
    Haha thats looks funny...this is my buddy. He is at my house. I talked him into sticking with the test

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    You didn't f yourself bad just make sure you suck it up and do it this coming time and every time there after if you are serious about using the t400.

Also try some B12 with it or as you said some sterile oil. BTW are you doing the deca and t400 in the same shot? Deca can reduce the pain a bit.

BTW are you doing the deca and t400 in the same shot? Deca can reduce the pain a bit.
    Ya same shot

Thread Information