lzicc is offline Senior Member

Thai Dbol taste test

I have 2 containers of BD Thai dbol from 2 different sources. Just for fun, I put one of each in my mouth at different times and let them sit on my tongue until it dissolved.

The first one took some time to dissolve and had a real bitter taste to it. Left like a filmy bland taste on my tongue.

The second one, the outside coating melted fast, and them little by little melt away in my mouth with more of a chalky taste. Not bitter at all.

They both look identical with the snake on one side and a score on the other.

The second one has to be fake. I had someone else do the same test and they came up with the same result.

If the second one is fake, they are really putting out some good ones.

BTW, at one time, someone posted a pic that they put battery acid on a real and a fake dbol. Does anyone know where that link is? I would like to try that test on these. Also, can anyone confirm if that test is legit or not?

THX!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries

I posted pics in the pic forum before of these. http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=143938

Not concerned about how they look as they look legit. My comment in this thread is on taste. They look identical to each other, but taste different. Just wanted to know how they normally should taste.

Also, I was wondering if anyone had a link to the acid test of dbols that was posted before. I searched but could not find it. I want to try this acid test on both of these dbols that I have if that test is a good way to tell the fakes from the real.

yautja is offline Junior Member
    i think the acid is sulphuric acid that you get at the hardware store.
    apparently the real ones bleed a red/brown color when mixed with sulphuric acid.
    here is a link to a fellow aussie who did it.
    http://www.bodylineaus.com/forum/sho...sulphuric+acid
    Last edited by yautja; 07-31-2005 at 01:40 PM.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    ive put dbol on my tongue w/o water (i cant swallow them w/o water) and tried to swallow, didnt work and started gagged, it was tha most disgusting taste ive ever had, id say real dbol doesnt taste good

BUDGIE is offline Associate Member
    The sulfuric acid test
    Get some s/acid. then (quote from anabolics 2004)
    the s/ac will produce a strong visible reaction when it comes into contact with the active agent however, enabling u to identify if u have a real drug product. in the case of methandrostenelone, the tablets will produce a strong reddish/brown color almost immediatly upon being dropped into the acid solution. a lack of this reaction would obviosly indicate that your tablets are worthles, and containing nothing but inert ingrediants. the s/ac test is not 100% reliable though,as it could easily be fooled by substituting steroid ingredients or under dosing. but with the manytotally bogus zero-steroid-containing products rhat circulatethe black market everyday,it can still be a valuable tool to make use of.
    it also says u can get a (E-Z test) from an alternative life style shop called "head shop" if u cant get s/acid. im from england and have never heard of these shops maybe u have.
    good luck bro.

Thanks bros. Appreciate the info.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Thats great info. I'm going to try that test for the hell of it on my pinks.. Could never be too sure

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    real men run prop not girly pinks

Thread Information