tstetsko is offline New Member

i need some help

i am about to start a cycle of testosterone cypionate and dbol i take 1cc of testosterone every 5 days and 4 dbal a day for 5 months and i waiting to get some clomid as a post cycle recovery. should i be taking anti e during the whole cycle from beggining to end or just duing the last couple weeks of the cycle and a few more after. thanks for the help

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    what's the dosage on your test? and the dosage of your dbol ? DO NOT TAKE anything for 5 months, as this seems to be your first cycle..yes, take nolva at 10mg ED thoughout your cycle and PCT..i would suggest 500mg/week of test cyp, and the amt/frequency of injections will depend on the dosage of it..and 35mg dbol ED for the first 3 weeks is all you need

that's 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks

sorry i ment to put 6 weeks is the cycle

oh, ok, 6 wks is better than 6 months...but not as good as 10-12 weeks...the test wont really kick in until around week 4, that's why you use the dbol the first 3 weeks to "jumpstart" your cycle and get you going

were can i some this stuff. i doubt you can just go to a pharmacy and pic it up right?

im sopposed to take 1cc every 5 days there is about 10 in the bottle and 200 dbal and the cycle last 6 weeks and i was told to take the clomid near the end but i wasent sure about that thanks for the help any advise is great

like i said, how much you take and how often you take it depends on what the dosage is..6 wks is not enough...run a search for clomid, and head over to the PCT forum and have a look

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tstetsko
    im sopposed to take 1cc every 5 days there is about 10 in the bottle and 200 dbal and the cycle last 6 weeks and i was told to take the clomid near the end but i wasent sure about that thanks for the help any advise is great
    from the sounds of it, you need to do a little more research before you take anything. You should really have an understanding of how steroids work and how they effect your body and why you definitely need to do PCT afterwards

Thread Information