Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor

Pain with Test Cyp

I injected for the very first time Thursday. It was AP Test Cyp, 250 mg in the glute. I was so freaked. I did the alcohol swab about 6 times and made the start motion many times before I worked up the courage and just stuck it. Im using 25 gauge 1-1/2" needle. I could not even feel it! If I didn't watch it going in I would not even had known it! I forgot to aspirate though(dumbass, but I will next time). Anyways, Im wondering if I pushed the plunger too fast. I had no pain at first but Thursday night I woke up with an ass ache. Hurt all Friday and is just starting to go away now Saturday night. Not debilitating pain but more like a chalie horse.

Not a big deal. Just wondering if that's what I should expect from Test Cyp. I didn't push the needle in too fast but did push the plunger down in about 2 seconds, rubbed my ass a little and was happy I had the balls to do it.

Any procedure advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Roid Rage is offline Member
    quite the story i'm about to do my first shot too so...

ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member
    Make sure to aspirate next time and inject slowly and massage injection site for a couple of mins, it should help, good luck

Zapp is offline Banned
    If you're gonna use gear.....get use to it.

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    i remember shooting my buddy a few years back same cyp 250 in the ass did everything proper, the next day it looked like an alein growing out of his buttcheck.....i t happened everytime for 3 weeks it wasnt bunk gear i think his body just didnt like it...needless to say he stopped using it

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    I dunno I'm using cyp now with a 23 gauge and I'm not having any pain like your describing, It's a little sore the next day. But not bad

savax is offline Associate Member
    I'd use a LOWER guage needle and make sure it's in the muscle. Definitely make sure u aspirate

JnbGonz2 is offline Junior Member
    and make sure to inject SLOWLY! it takes me a couple a min. for 2 cc's in the quad,, slowing it down will help with some associated pain, dont slam it

Thanks for the advice guys. I did my second injection today and remembered to aspirate and injected slowly. No pain yet.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    you injected too fast.. i do about 30 seconds per cc.. also rub the spot as hard as you can when your done..

Trooper5 is offline New Member
    Ive had very similar pain with my Animal Power CYP 250, i was using 25g by one inch and shooting it in my quad mostly, WITH a cc of EQ. I also hit the shoulders occasionally. But i still felt the test cyp, pain for a few days after the shot, just like a charlie horse, but that pain didnt even compare to the pain I felt from enanthate , and the enanthate pain didnt even COME CLOSE to comparing to the SUST pain.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    shoot slowly man!! That was WAY too fast!!!

RickJames007 is offline Junior Member
    25 gauge is 2 small IMO. Go with 23 for glutes.Always Aspirate !

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I use a 25ga 1-1/2 for glutes, and everywhere else for that matter. It is a good point for shooting unless you got some really thick gear or a suspension with large clumps or particles in it. A 23 will push easier, but I suspect your main prob was shooting it in too fast, so no need to make it easier. Take your time. A half minute to a minute per cc works well. Rub the site deeply and vigorously for a couple of minutes after you pull out and stop any bleeding with your alcohol swab pressed firmly on the site. Make sure you are going in deep enough. Cyp isn't painful the way prop is, or suspension or winny. You should never feel more than a slight, dull ache the next day from cyp. You should barely notice, if at all. It is possible that you are sensitive to the oil in the gear. I have never shot AP yet but it could be that the BA is high in it. Let us know how your next shot goes.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

Thanks for all the advice guys. It looks like the pain was from injecting too fast. I did another glute injection Thursday, 2CC- EQ and Test Cyp, at about 30 sec per CC and my reaction was much better. I even did a leg workout immediately after. There was still some lingering pain, but not bad. Not nearly as bad as the throbbing of the 1st injection.

Thread Information