Thread: No appetite

Brianna is offline Junior Member

No appetite

Hello..just switched my bulking cycle over to my cutting...I am now taking 300mg Primo weekly,600mg Parabolon weekly, 100mg winny ed,50mg Anavar ed..
    My appetite is near none now..Is this from the var?
    thanks

Yes....var has been known to suppress appetites. Wheres your prop????

davesuma is offline Associate Member
    yea, ive heard of var being kinda notorious for appetite killing...

ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member
    You're shooting var and winny at the same time?

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIV3184
    You're shooting var and winny at the same time?
    Anavar is an oral steroid .

j martini is offline Member
    Oh yeah where is your Prop? You could add a small dose of prop 300-400mg a week. You could reduce the parabolan and winny doses a little so you dont push your total miligram intake for the week any higher.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianna
    Hello..just switched my bulking cycle over to my cutting...I am now taking 300mg Primo weekly,600mg Parabolon weekly, 100mg winny ed,50mg Anavar ed..
    thanks
    bro bolth will lower your apptite. when your cutting this is a good so your not wating shit all the time.

your cycle is all wrong also. the tren dose is way to high. you should have test in there also. wanny and var at the same time. is to much orals and is going to be real hard on the liver. it showes you have no ida what your doing. winny and var are real clse comnpounds and you dont need bolth.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Injectable B-12 helped my appetite tremdously!

I know var is an oral steroid ..my prop just came in and I am going to shoot 100mg eod. I have an endless supply of anavar and winny so I decided to mix the two..But if this is a problem I will drop the var..
    I will now take 400 mg para weekly
    300 mg pimo weekly
    100 mg win (tabs) ed
    100 mg prop eod
    Thanks for the advice..
    I am also going to start clen next week..
    Any advice on this cycle is appreciated..
    I just finished 1000mg sus weekly, 750 Deca weekly, 50mg d-bol ed...I did this for 12 weeks and weeks 13-16 I threw in para to reduce bf and harden up....I Only want to do the para for a few more weeks becaue I find it to be very hard on my system.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    tren hex is going to take 4 weeks just to kick in. you should go spend some time in the steroid profile form.

yes primo winny and prop can make for a good cutter.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianna
    thanks
    No test? Not so good. The parabolan is pretty high. Do you have any experience with it, or with tren ace? If not, I would reduce to half that dose and cross my fingers if I were you. At your suggested dose, sides will probably be cah-RAY-zee. Also you should not do parabolan or tren E either one at the end of a cycle without also running a long estered test. You will end up with nothing in your body but the tren, between last shot and pct. I firmly believe that test should be the first free hormone circulating in your body, and the last one, as well, in any cycle. Better to run the tren in the beginning of your cycle, the winny during the final 6 weeks of the cycle. You can overlap the two, no problem.

Tren beginners are well advised to stick with tren ace the first couple of tren cycles. Dosage adjustments take effect very rapidly, in a matter of days. This is important for managing side effects and maintaining an effective dose. For that reason, I myself only use tren A and would only use tren E or H if it were given to me.

A bit of test, at least on the order of 50mg/ED prop, will probably help your apetite a little bit.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

Thanks..I do have expereince with tren a and e..I like the Tren En alot better..I do understand it takes alot longer to kick in and it has a longer ester...I have been on the tren e for just over 3 weeks now but only started the other drugs 5 days ago...
    As far as the side go..The tren e makes me a little crazy at time but I can manage..

Thread Information