RoidGut is offline Member

Trenbolone profile contradicition??

Hey fella's.

I was searching the net for some more info on tren ace, just because I was bored

I came across another popular web site which had a profile on tren ace. To
    my confusion, it gave a profile which at times is totally backwards and opposite to the informaiton given on this forum and also in the steroid porfiles on steroid.com.

This is the link to that profile:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catfinaplix.htm

It says tren is a safe and mild compound that is best used as a stand alone drug becasue of its progestagenic effects. It says by stacking it with an aromatising compound like test, it would only amplify the bad points like bloat, fat gain, gyno, etc....which does seem to make a good point in my limited knowledge.

Can someone offer an explanation for some of these contradicitons? I know this forum is a strong beleiver in test being a base for any cycle, I just want to know if this guy makes scientific sense.
    Last edited by RoidGut; 07-30-2005 at 10:02 PM.

btw, please don't misinterpret my intentions...I don't mean to contradict the recomendations ppl in this forum give becasue I know their information comes from actual experience.

I was just surprised becasue this guy (calling himself "Big Cat") is supposedly a steroid guru.

block is offline Associate Member
    no it is wrong tren is about as strong as it gets tren will lean you out and burn fat ie thats why they use it for cows. cows also get there best gain when given test and a lot of E now for people we dont want a lot of E as it ****s you up but you need some so tren plus d-bol great gains tren test and drol even better gains but never done the later.

Quote Originally Posted by block
    no it is wrong tren is about as strong as it gets tren will lean you out and burn fat ie thats why they use it for cows. cows also get there best gain when given test and a lot of E now for people we dont want a lot of E as it ****s you up but you need some so tren plus d-bol great gains tren test and drol even better gains but never done the later.
    I can see, given his profile info, that if you give cow test and tren , it is better....for us not the cow...larger cuts of meat

I am more concerned with his claims that it is a stand alone drug. I am really looking for anyone that may have a research article on effects of stacking tren with aromatizing compounds. I am an engineer...I love to read anal rententive articles with lots of data. hehehehe

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    On a mg for mg basis, tren is 3 times more powderful then test. That said, I think it's pretty damn powerful. I think that with progestin activity would shit you down fast and hard, without test you will have no sex drive. B6 helps control progestin levels, as does dostinx. Perhaps the profile you read was from an authors point of view and not feed back from other bb's in the trenches.

He-man is offline Junior Member
    The profile by Bigcat is an old one.At the time it was pretty much right.As we advance in the steroid world of research and info we have come to what we know today.Who know's,within the next ten years we might find something new on any of the compounds used today.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    tren is one of the most powerfull anabolic 's you can get

and it need's to be run with test because of deca dick

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    On a mg for mg basis, tren is 3 times more powderful then test. That said, I think it's pretty damn powerful.
    Actually, it's 5x as strong as test, in every way.

I think that with progestin activity would shit you down fast and hard, without test you will have no sex drive.
    Deca , as a progestin, is 1/3 as strong as tren, and a single 100mg shot kills all of your natural test levels for weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by He-man
    The profile by Bigcat is an old one.At the time it was pretty much right.As we advance in the steroid world of research and info we have come to what we know today.
    Yea...it's from '02. It was cutting edge back then. When a compound is continually researched (or a science in general is researched), we experience Paradigm Shifts, or renewed ways of thinking. This takes nothing away from Big Cat, or his profiles.

Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    btw, please don't misinterpret my intentions...I don't mean to contradict the recomendations ppl in this forum give becasue I know their information comes from actual experience.
    Don't ever worry about that. If someone gets mad because you ask a question, they're probably suffering anxiety that you'll expose their lack of knowledge. I WANT people to ask questions. Because I know my shit.

Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    It says tren is a safe and mild compound that is best used as a stand alone drug becasue of its progestagenic effects. It says by stacking it with an aromatising compound like test, it would only amplify the bad points like bloat, fat gain, gyno, etc....which does seem to make a good point in my limited knowledge.
    Read the profile here on Tren for your answer...there's about 20 different journal citations in that one, and...the thing about all of the profiles here is that you never have to take my word on their validity....there are references you can check to see if what I'm saying in them makes sense.

The internet is a game of follow the leader, with regards to AAS information. Currently, Steroid .com is that leader.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    bro dont trust ever thing you read. the guys are right tren is one of the most power full steroids out there. when ever you run it you should have test in your system.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    bro dont trust ever thing you read. the guys are right tren is one of the most power full steroids out there. when ever you run it you should have test in your system.
    Tren is great, just be ready to sweat like a fat man at weight watchers meeting!!!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Tren is great, just be ready to sweat like a fat man at weight watchers meeting!!!

Thread Information