Thread: Stfu

Blackfoot PT is offline Junior Member

Stfu

People... if it's easy as hell to get AAS from these anti-aging clinics, then shut up about it! This is a good thing. When you guys post stuff with a cavalier attitude about how easy it was or that they don't care what your test levels are, then it brings attention to that company. STFU.

This isn't directed towards anyone but I can't help but notice the many posts that are of this nature (not just on this board - others too). It does absolutely nothing for us. Why would you guys want to bring unwanted attention to the very company that services you? Use your heads. JMHO

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    dude theres already a huge banner right under your post saying "OASIS, DOCTOR PRESCRIBED STEROIDS" I'm pretty sure they want business

Right.. doctor prescribed. Not.. call and order AAS. Everytime some kid posts about how easy it was to get it from "Pick a HRT Pharmacy" it brings unwanted attention.

When you read a post that's something like this:

"My test levels were low (wink wink) and they prescribed me AAS", it just says hey this is a bullshit company that sells AAS. Even if this is true, why post it on an open board for all the feds to read? That's just asinine.

I'm pretty sure you know what I mean.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    I dont know if I agree or not, this company is legitimate.. you need to get bloodwork done and you send it to them, and they qualify you. I know what your getting at, I'm just not sure if you're right about it or not..because they chose to advertise on this website. Pretty sure they were aware that "steroid .com" with a big meat head in the background was not typically a site for 55 year olds with low test. And no, I'm sure not everyone can qualify. So it does it really matter if we are asking questions about the site on this board? I really dont think so..

I'm not talking about the banner or advertising bro. I mean that the posts that hint that HRT clinics are not 100% legit are irresponsible to say the least. This isn't just applied to Oasis. I'm sayin' lets not post openly about how our test levels were low (wink wink) and then we were prescribed AAS. It needlessly raises red flags. If it's the truth - your test levels are low, then by all means state the hoops and jumps that were required by law to get you the physician monitored service. Have some common sense.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot PT
    People... if it's easy as hell to get AAS from these anti-aging clinics, then shut up about it! This is a good thing. When you guys post stuff with a cavalier attitude about how easy it was or that they don't care what your test levels are, then it brings attention to that company. STFU.

This isn't directed towards anyone but I can't help but notice the many posts that are of this nature (not just on this board - others too). It does absolutely nothing for us. Why would you guys want to bring unwanted attention to the very company that services you? Use your heads. JMHO
    I 2 this

SHAOKAHN is offline Member
    Agreed,

No#1 Rule in life about any dirt......"NEVER BRAG"

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    what about dont rat on your friends. same shit i guess

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You better believe that Oasis is keeping their asses covered with complete documentation justifying prescriptions and that everything is in accordance with the law. The feds are not going to prosecute or shut them down with only a few posts on this board as evidence, in the face of properly documented blood work, physical exam reports and questionaires from the patients. Still, it is pointless to go into too great of detail. The desire to help out other travellers or to help promote a good clinic should be tempered with the realization that too much bragging about "scoring roids" from patients who are on the young side of 40 cannot be a good thing.

I'm glad to see that others agree. For a minute there I thought was the only one.

Peace to you all man.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    hes just trying to say keep it cool and on the DL. What if by some chance they changed some kind of law that doesnt allow clinics to use steroid to treat public anymore because they have evidence of steroids givven to people to young and that its getting into peoples hands that dont really need the drugs. Then everyone that depends on these clinics would be out and the people that talk to much and gave them the idea in the beginning to shut em down would be kicking themselves in the asss because they talk to much of how easy it is. JMO every politioner is trying to get steroid ban completly dont make them focus all there attention on these legal clinics.

~DV~

Thread Information