lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"

bloody injection...HELP

earlier tonight, i was doing my routine eod fina/test injection, and i was in a bit of a hurry, i injected my glute, and did NOT aspirate , so after my injection with a 23g 1and1/2'' needle after i pulled the needle out i noticed a drop of blood in the plastic syringe, what happend, did i hit a vein or nic a vein, there was no pain involved and i didnt bleed other than the blood i found in the syringe...hmmmmm any suggestions, thanks.

cmillett is offline Member
    thats normal ,if you had time to post this thread I'm sure you'll be just fine,just remember to aspirate !

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    I agree with millett, My wife wanted to inject me one time and she must of passed through a vien because when she pulled back there was no blood but when she pulled it out blood squirted out at her. You're ok

Jerzey is offline Member
    I wouldn't freak out over a drop of blood, that's nothing..

Blackfoot PT is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USN DV
    I agree with millett, My wife wanted to inject me one time and she must of passed through a vien because when she pulled back there was no blood but when she pulled it out blood squirted out at her. You're ok
    LOL. That sucks when that happens. It's happened to me before too. Kind of reminds you not to leave your clothes in the immediate area, eh?

Just passed through a vein.....no worries.

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    sometimes i bleed after shots in my ass, about 1 in 10, my gym buddie shoots me he aspirates sometimes but i recon sometimes he forgets too so about 50/50 on the aspiration front when i have glute injections

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    that is no big deal. most of the time it's from going throw a vain. i get this ever now and then.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    No biggie... it happens. After all, you just punched a hole an inch deep or more into your body with a sharpened piece of steel. You're gonna get some blood occasionally, even if you never hit a vein. But do let it be a little reminder to always aspirate .

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

Thread Information