Thread: bunk gear?

insanepump621 is offline Member

bunk gear?

I was currently on test e 300 at 600mg a week it is from a ugl and with a pm I will tell you where it was from i took it for 10 weeks surprisingly i didnt know much i bought it from a buddy which the ugl is suppossly top notch. I gained 12 pounds i went from 190-202 i am 20 y/o and with a bodyfat% of 11.5. My shoulders got a little bigger and my weight in my squat moved up nearly 100 pounds altought my bench only moved up about 50. sry i dnt have pics but i dnt think i gained liek i should of so now i ordered from my own and different ugl takin some test prop from weeks 10-15 at 100mg eod. Do you I should or can take more gear or jus finish off with the prop and wait till next time. My diet was good but not great considering workin outside im burnin alot of calories but my deit was good enough where i should of had more gains some help thank

jinos is offline Member
    No its not bunk. If you burn more cal. than other people, you should have raised you cal intake per day. It might have not been as potent as it was suppose to be if not your diet.

j martini is offline Member
    Yeah your diet is the problem. More gear is not the answer.

insanepump621 is offline Member
    bump... can someone tell me if i should extend the cycle with jsut prop for 5 more weeks or can i run some test and deca or so forth all over again... like i said the diet is GOOD as good enough to make some nice gains not great

j martini is offline Member
    You could take the prop for 5 weeks.

But no offense what does my diet was good but not great mean. You should be making to look your diet great before adding more gear do not use AAS as a crutch so that you can put less effort into other areas of your training.

Post your diet.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i dont see why you would think your gear is bunk. i would run the prop for the last weeks of the cycle. then you can start pct 3 days after last shoot.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Gsxxr is correct. You can clean up with the prop. The long estered compounds will leave the body before the end of the prop, so only the prop, with its short ester, will remain. It will quickly leave the body, leaving you depleted enough for a good pct. I would consider waiting a bit longer than three days-- I prefer 5 to 7 days, but 3 will work.

For a 15 week cycle, it is worth considering the use of HCG at the end of the cycle, with the last hcg shot scheduled for a week before the beginning of pct. It will plump the nuts back up and have them raring to go when the hpta recovers and the pituitary starts pumping that LH out again.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

Thread Information