vestax is offline Member

DNP - w/ creatine filler? possiblity to be asymptomatic?

I am on day 5 of a DNP cycle popping 400mg ED and don't feel anythign yet aside from a few nightsweats. My source told me that it was filled with pharmaceutical grade creatine. I am positive it is real. Why aren't I getting any side effects? Is it possible that the drug works and I am asymptomatic to it?

thanks bros

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    you may not get many sides from dnp . i get far more sides from clen then i do from dnp.

vestax is offline Member
    so how do I know if its working its magic? I just want to feel the sweat once even so that I know this shit is for real u know what I mean? and that im not wasting my time taking bunk gear...thansk b

vestax is offline Member
    when day do you think would be a "safe" day to up the dosage to 600mg? I feel nothing rigth now...

i didn't know that my dnp was real until day 8 or 9 on my first one. i started to get warm thinking it was in my head and then i saw the scale starting to drop. i kept upping the doseage because i was like you and wanted to see if it was real. i figured if it was real then i had a tolerance and i would monitor my tempature every morning the minute i woke up to make sure i wasn't dangerously hot. if it wasn't real then it most likely didn't have anything in it that would hurt me. now that i think why would there be pharmacutical creatine in it? the dnp makes you bloat a lot as it is. are you getting bloated?

Quote Originally Posted by vestax
    when day do you think would be a "safe" day to up the dosage to 600mg? I feel nothing rigth now...
    i don't think on a first cycle there is a true safe way to run 600mg, but if it was me i would up it at about day 8-9. but thats just me, i have no clue how your body will react to this or even your body type.

vestax is offline Member
    Thats just what he used as a filler. No I feel thinner but I have been doing cardio + dieting fairly intensely the past few days. Dont you normally take like a few scoops of creatine? like theres the equivalent of half a 00 cap in each pill, which is like nothing (i think). Should I just wait until day 10 then up the dose if I dont feel anything?

i was unaware that creatine was used as a filler. i never have heard about anybody needing creatine with dnp in thread i've came across. i would personally stay away from creatine while on dnp because of the bloat and if i'm not mistaken creatine calls for an increase in water intake wereas the dnp requires quite a large amout of water on it's own.

vestax is offline Member
    How much do you guys weigh? I am 165 before cycle now 160 a few days in...I think it was just all water I was pissing out though.

i was at 190-200 when i started i think and finished somewhere in the range of 175-183. cant remember exactly, it's been awhile.

How much do you guys weigh? I am 165 before cycle now 160 a few days in...I think it was just all water I was pissing out though.
    the more the dnp builds up in your system the more water your going to retain. if you lost 5 pounds already i'd say your doing good because you are bloated i'm sure so you have lost more than that.

wildfilly is offline New Member
    At day 5 w. 400mg a day you should be sweating quite well and feeling the heat throughout the whole day. I know guys in the 225 to 250 range that have a hard time handling more than 200-400 a day, including myself. Also, why this guy used creatine as a filler, that is not what I use. The creatine is so minimal it will not effect any type of water retention or water depervation.

vestax is offline Member
    What do you think I should do then? Is this DNP fake? It cant be like all my bodily fluids are yellow. I had 1 night sweat that was so awful I had to dry my hair with a towel in the middle of the night. I am warm and radiating a little bit of heat but not that much really...what do you guys recommend I do?

wildfilly is offline New Member
    i recommend you stick with the 400/day and just relax, like Johan said not all home chemists are as exact as others and dnp is not something you want much variance in. If you think it is bunk, look inside the bottle the DNP is in and make sure it is glowing yellow, no matter how well you clean off the capsules during capping some always sticks around. Look at you fingers after digging around the bottle, they will turn yellow as well. I would guess the DNP has not fully kicked in or you have a high tolerance than some. Be Patient!!!

vestax is offline Member
    Anybody else hear of DNP not kicking in after day 5? I just did some tests the compound which is supposed to be creatine filler + 200mg DNP
    water soluble- yes
    died my skin- after scrubbing it in the shower there is still some there
    tried lighting it on fire in a napkin and it didnt explode or crackle or anything like that (don't know if thats a real test)

I am just concerned because I have most of the sides EXCEPT for heat, I just want to feel it so I know its real!

thanks bros

Anybody else hear of DNP not kicking in after day 5? I just did some tests the compound which is supposed to be creatine filler + 200mg DNP
    water soluble- yes
    died my skin- after scrubbing it in the shower there is still some there
    tried lighting it on fire in a napkin and it didnt explode or crackle or anything like that (don't know if thats a real test)

I am just concerned because I have most of the sides EXCEPT for heat, I just want to feel it so I know its real!

thanks bros
    i think the only way to tell any further than what you have done is have it lab tested and i don't think you want to go to that extent. i would say wait a few more days before you decide it's bunk. you have lost weight, you woke up with crazy sweats one night and had to put a towel on your head, it stained the side walk and your hands, and your pee and semen are bright yellow. i'd say you have nothing to worry about other than it may be underdosed or you have a tolerance to it.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    DNP affects everyone different. I think your stuff is real and you should just wait. I have heard from a lot of bros that the real "walk through hell" begins around day 8-9. Just wait for it!

vestax is offline Member
    thanks for the input guys, I would just be pissed off before I got 2 weeks off no work so I could sit in my nice air conditioned home all day and be more careful about what I eat. So if its fake I have to wait another few months to really run it.

I think I am gonna go a full 14 days, if nothing after then then its 100% fake correct?
    Its weird tho like on day 2 in the morning after cardio I had a weird taste in my mouth for liek 30 mins, kind of chemically. but **** i just hope its real!

Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3
    DNP affects everyone different. I think your stuff is real and you should just wait. I have heard from a lot of bros that the real "walk through hell" begins around day 8-9. Just wait for it!
    mine never was a walk through hell eventhough i was expecting it even going to 800mg a day. the only hell was my boys decided since i couldn't drink that i was designated driver for those 2 weeks. clen is far worse as far as sides in my opinion. if i'm not mistaken sv-1 has similar expierences with dnp vs. clen. i'm out for the night.

thanks for the input guys, I would just be pissed off before I got 2 weeks off no work so I could sit in my nice air conditioned home all day and be more careful about what I eat. So if its fake I have to wait another few months to really run it.

I think I am gonna go a full 14 days, if nothing after then then its 100% fake correct?
    Its weird tho like on day 2 in the morning after cardio I had a weird taste in my mouth for liek 30 mins, kind of chemically. but **** i just hope its real!
    check your weight 1 week after stopping it and if you have lost say 4 pounds i would say it was bunk but i think you will be pleasantly surprised.

vestax is offline Member
    thanks dude- you said you didnt have any sides but how much weight did u lose?

vestax is offline Member
    I am breathing heavier but not bad at all, lost another lb last night im at 158
    I am just going to run it until day 10 and if nothing then, Im gonna drop it

thanks dude- you said you didnt have any sides but how much weight did u lose?
    i lost about 15 pounds in 14 days. i only lost 9 pounds by day 14 but after the water weight came off i had another 6 pounds lost.

I am breathing heavier but not bad at all, lost another lb last night im at 158
    I am just going to run it until day 10 and if nothing then, Im gonna drop it
    run it as long as you were going to. you have came down 7 pounds now and your worried about its legitamacy? it sounds like you are getting better results than i have on my dnp runs i've done. you are without out a doubt holding onto pounds of water. a lot of people start threads like this thinking there dnp is bunk but the water is hiding all the weight loss. like johan said his weight loss is replaced by water temporarily. have you taken any mesurements on your waist? i did when i started and from day 7-14 i lost 2 inches off my waist. i would find it hard to believe that you could lose 7 pounds in 7 days without a very low carb diet, but it sounds like the dnp is doing its work. generally from what i've gathered from others posts most people lose .75 to 1.5 pounds of fat per day. your right in that range.

vestax is offline Member
    Im at 155 now clothes off in the middle of the day (usually when you are heavier I believe) started at 162 maybe? 7lbs in 5 days maybe im just trippin out and this shit is real....still no heat just sweats when im sleeping....I guess im asymptomatic for the most part lucky me eh

it sounds like your doing good. when are you taking dnp ? if your taking it at night that would explain why you sweat more at night. just be glad you don't have the side effects that so many people fear.

do you eat a lot of carbs before bed? the carbs will definetely turn up the heat. i had some mashed potatos before bed one night, never made that mistake again. i was burning up. is your stool really soft and do you have to go often?

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    the only hell was my boys decided since i couldn't drink that i was designated driver for those 2 weeks.
    Damn, thats the truth.

vestax is offline Member
    punch>> I pop 200mg in the morning with 50g of oatmeal and water. Then eat as normal and pop another 200mg with lunch at 1:00pm. I sweat a LITTLE bit when I eat carbs but there was 1 time I ate a lot of rice and was just very uncomfortable.
    My stools are SOFT and like I dont know how to describe it other than rancid or acidic. And I am dropping the hot lunch once a day (about normal for me maybe a bit more).

Does the way I am taking it have any effect? I know the capsule must be opening bc my semen + piss are radioactive yellow

vestax is offline Member
    I am also breathing a little bit harder and breathing feels different. Almost like I am getting solid deep breaths but still feel a little bit out of air. Is this normal? I think I heard of it as being a side...

sounds like you have all the symptoms of dnp . i don't think the dosing schedule makes a huge difference. i was taking mine at 8:30am and 8:30pm when i was at 400mg. if you want to get technical then i would take one every 12 hours. i was breathing harder also. not dramatically but noticeably.

vestax is offline Member
    does anybody know if there is a test to confirm that the compound is real?
    I think I read somewhere that

Acetone (liq)+ 2,4DNP (sol) --> yellow to red precipitate
    does anyone out there have real DNP and does anyone mind checking the solubility of theirs?

vestax is offline Member
    The DNP did not dye my skin yellow for more than a few hours, but it did dye a stone table, I scrubbed the shit out of it but some is still there... does this mean anything?

vestax is offline Member
    bump? does DNP permanently die stone or how long should it stay on your skin for? Mine only stayed on my skin for a few hours

vestax is offline Member
    Day 8 and still no results....should I stop taking this stuff?

Thread Information