Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor

stomach problems with AAS?

Are there any orals, or injectables for that matter, that can irritate your stomach?

This is a question I should have asked before I started my cycle. I have Ulcerative Colitus. It's under control but if I eat something that is a little undercooked or too rich it can bother me. Oral Antibiotics tear my stomach up. I've taken PHs with little problem and the Dbol Im taking right now has not given me any problem. Clen and Nolva have not bothered me either.

I using Dbol, Test Cyp, EQ and Var on this cycle. I've only been on for a few days and if Dbol isnt bothering me yet, it probably won't. Although it would be nice to know for future cycles.

Thanks!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I get heart burn, my 2cents!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    when im running tren i get hart burn 4 times a day. i never leve home with out my tums

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810
    Are there any orals, or injectables for that matter, that can irritate your stomach?

This is a question I should have asked before I started my cycle. I have Ulcerative Colitus. It's under control but if I eat something that is a little undercooked or too rich it can bother me. Oral Antibiotics tear my stomach up. I've taken PHs with little problem and the Dbol Im taking right now has not given me any problem. Clen and Nolva have not bothered me either.

I using Dbol, Test Cyp, EQ and Var on this cycle. I've only been on for a few days and if Dbol isnt bothering me yet, it probably won't. Although it would be nice to know for future cycles.

Thanks!
    Are you on any meds for your UC eg Prednisolone, Mesalazine. Chances are if the above hasn't bothered you (esp the orals) then the injectables won't either.

I've had UC for 9 years and I'm only now starting to work out what I can and can't eat. Take time to work this out and it will be easier to manage. Also try a probiotic (i use the Solgar ones) and have found it really helps!

Good luck bro.
    S

Thread Information