lowang999 is offline New Member

Cycle recommendations

iv only done one cycle before of test E before and i have good knowlage on aas but not on stacks and dose. but i was wanting do another cycle after my 10 weeks if recovery is over and didnt really know what i sould use and stack, but heres what i can get i think from my source
    Anabol
    Boldenone 200
    Nandrolone Cyp
    Test. Cyp
    winny
    Anadrol
    ANAVAR
    Andriol
    ANDROLIC
    Bonavar
    Danabol
    Deca -Durabolin
    Metandienon
    Metandrostenolon
    Naposim
    Proviron
    Spiropent
    Stanzol
    Sustanon
    T 3
    Testosterone Enanthate
    Testosterone Propionate
    Testosterone Suspenzia
    Winstrol

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    I would say if you test E first, it was like a bulking sycle then... I would tryu something opposite... something fast acting instead of slow... try prop or suspension... T# is a great cutter supposedly ... I am in PCT from my cycle now. Next one will be prop/tren A and var.

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    Do something simple. A single ester test like Test E or Cyp would be a great cycle to get you out of the gates. I know you probably want something complex but trust me a simple test cycle for fresh receptors is the way to go!!!! If done correctly you will be more then happy with the results!!!

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    Oh, I didn't realize that this will be your second cycle. Then I would say do something like prop and possibly something like winstrol . You will get some very god lean gains from the prop and the winny will keep you hard and solidify your gains near the end.

Another option would maybe be prop and EQ. These two go together very well and the pain from the prop will be minimized from mixing it with the EQ. I know that the horor stories of prop are out there but EQ makes it go in like a hot knife through butta'!

lowang999 is offline New Member
    yeah i was gonna go with maybe t-400 but i was wondering if var would be good, i was tyhinking maybe 600mg of test 400 and var but not sure on the var dose

Thread Information