Thread: first cycle...

icedudez is offline Member

first cycle...

i have read test only for my first cycle would be best but im gonna run test e now that wont kick in for like 5 weeks, so im thinking m1t for the 1st 4, will 20mg ed of nolva be enuff 2 prevent gyno from these compounds, has any cycled these 2 together\?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    huh?!?!?!?

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    im a little confused here

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    Lo mate
    M1T's a nasty substance dude - have you used it before?
    As far as I know, Test E will "start" to work after week 2 but it won't be at peak until week 4/5. Most will just say do Test E and nothing else to see how you react to the Test for future cycles. If its your first cycle your going to gain like mad anyway
    I'm starting my first cycle next week. 500mg of Test E for 10 weeks. Kick started with a little superdrol I have left over I'm going to run 20mg of nolva throughout to keep estrogen levels down. I'll obviously be taking the other usual precautions and PCT.
    If you really want to kick start why not try D-bol? M1T just sounds a little harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanlgd
    Lo mate
    M1T's a nasty substance dude - have you used it before?
    As far as I know, Test E will "start" to work after week 2 but it won't be at peak until week 4/5. Most will just say do Test E and nothing else to see how you react to the Test for future cycles. If its your first cycle your going to gain like mad anyway
    I'm starting my first cycle next week. 500mg of Test E for 10 weeks. Kick started with a little superdrol I have left over I'm going to run 20mg of nolva throughout to keep estrogen levels down. I'll obviously be taking the other usual precautions and PCT.
    If you really want to kick start why not try D-bol? M1T just sounds a little harsh.
    its quite easy 2 get gyno from d-bol is it not, i also have superdrol left aswell... why u only running it for 10 weeks, 12-14 would be better becos ull gain more, what u stats looking like nowadays>?

AG5678 is offline Member
    Tom will be week 4 of my Test/Dbol cycle.

I have one more week of Dbol. I really didn't start to feel Dbol till week 2.

If i had to do it over i would still run the Dbol. But don't expect "massive" gains....

AG5678

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    I was 191/192lb after my superdrol cycle a month to 2 months ago - at 5'10'' and around 12% body fat. Then after splitting with my girl friend I dropped some wait due to not eating or training and being in the back end of PCT. I've since got back in the gym, just starting my 4th week and the eating habbits are back. Strengths started to pick up and I've put abit of weight back on already. I'm 186lb now.
    I have like 21 tabs of superdrol left so I'm going to run 10mg ed for 1 week and then 20mg ed for the next week. By then the Test will have just started to work and I'll be gaining of it in another week or two hopefully
    I'm not sure what to expect but 20lbs with 15lb keepable seems to be about reasonable for most.

Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    Tom will be week 4 of my Test/Dbol cycle.

I have one more week of Dbol. I really didn't start to feel Dbol till week 2.

If i had to do it over i would still run the Dbol. But don't expect "massive" gains....

AG5678
    im nt gonna run d-bol

Quote Originally Posted by nathanlgd
    I was 191/192lb after my superdrol cycle a month to 2 months ago - at 5'10'' and around 12% body fat. Then after splitting with my girl friend I dropped some wait due to not eating or training and being in the back end of PCT. I've since got back in the gym, just starting my 4th week and the eating habbits are back. Strengths started to pick up and I've put abit of weight back on already. I'm 186lb now.
    I have like 21 tabs of superdrol left so I'm going to run 10mg ed for 1 week and then 20mg ed for the next week. By then the Test will have just started to work and I'll be gaining of it in another week or two hopefully
    I'm not sure what to expect but 20lbs with 15lb keepable seems to be about reasonable for most.
    yeah im looking to get up to about 210+ 215 if poss, im bout 196-11% b./f just now...

Thread Information