guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

Are sore throats that common?

yea I know, did a search didn't find my answer.

Is it that common to get a sore throat from test/nolva/clomid? Cause I recently got a sore throat and I couldnt even talk/eat/work so I dont want that shit again. is there any thing i can do to help prevent it?

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    if u mean 2b thristy all the time its yes i always need a big amount of water while on test

JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    this is something I'm also very interested in...

bump

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Dunno, but skullsmasher you need to check out the AR Lounge forum man. Thanks.

may0r420 is offline Junior Member
    Last year my boy was doing 500mg ent a week and dbol and nolva
    his throat started hurting and wouldn't go away after 3 weeks to the point he could not talk... he went to the doctor said he had thyroid cancer that was sitting there r0ids prolly activated..he got his left thyroid removed and has to do therapy the rest of his life to prevent from further infection..Some people say that roids saved his life bringin it out fast instead of slow and deadly, others say its was the roids and was not there previously. i think it was just dormant and him messing with his hormones did something combine wit al lthe muscles in his neck kid was 5' 5" 140 shot up to 160 was doing 100 dumbell each hand shoulder presses 10 times was amazing..to this day he is healthy and still lifts his voice is a bit scratchy but is gettin better everytime i talk to him

if its been a while over 3 weeks, u should get it looked at no need to take a chance

may0r420 is offline Junior Member
    forgot to mention this kid is 22

Alex_235 is offline Junior Member
    you know it could just be a throat infection, during my last cycle i started while i was sick and though nothing of it after a while i got better but then all of a sudden i got sick again and it wouldn't go away i just attributed it to cross contamination, some of the virus getting into the EQ and me still using it after i got better.

chris2wire is offline Member
    I have a bad Thrush THroat problem...

Its a yeast infection that happens on your tongue and down your throat thats attributed to a weakened immune system (because roids have beaten my body down)

Now that im off test the Thrush throat is going away and my back is starting to not hurt as much... My energy is coming back as well as my libido.

Your sore throats may just be from a worn out body due to juice.

Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne

WHy do I need to check out the lounge forum?

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    If you check it out you'll know, basically there is a post titled "Skullsmasher, please read this."

Heh, I gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne

Thread Information