Thread: Finaplex

neilio is offline New Member

Finaplex

First...

I AM NOT ASKING FOR A SOURCE!!!!

Ahem... Sorry about that but I had to get it out of the way.
    Alrighty gents, I am a bit curious as to why this stuff is so hard to track down. I have found countless websites with every other imaginable AS on the market, but have yet to stumble upon Fina. I have read numerous reports as to how impressive the strength and mass gains are and how it surpasses those of Dbol and Deca .

What is your take on the drug and why am I having such trouble tracking it down?

growjuice is offline New Member
    I don't know why everyone seems to want to get fina from mail order or websites, all you have to do is go to an agricultural type feed store and buy it there. It is legal to buy, it only becomes illegal after you process it into something humans can use. It is legal so that cattle ranchers can get it for their feed stock without the hassle of going through a vet.

scottroxx is offline Associate Member
    fina has been discontinued long ago and now is known as trenbolone . usually comes in 20cc bottles at 75mg and made by u.g. labs.

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottroxx
    fina has been discontinued long ago and now is known as trenbolone. usually comes in 20cc bottles at 75mg and made by u.g. labs.
    bro....fina is alive and well.........type in cattle implants go from there good luck on your brew

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    get pellets. google Finaplix -H. learn how to make it. pellets can be made at 100mg/ml with 2%ba20%bb

Thread Information