Thread: prop sucks!!!

mike2nice is offline Associate Member

prop sucks!!!

Well it only sucks because of the pain. I will hit my quad and three days later it is still sore enought to interfere with my regular life. Don't even get me started on glutes, I can barely get in and out of my car. I have cut it with EQ, but it doesn't seem to make that much of a difference. So maybe I can get some sterile oil from ARR, does anyone have any experience with this? Is the oil going to make it that much better or should I not even waste my time? Oh, and don't think it keeps me out of the gym. I may whine and complain getting in and out of my car but leg day was yesterday, and I went harder than I have gone in two months. I think when I'm in the gym I am so focused, that I don't really pay attention to the pain.

rager is offline Member
    dude the glutes are the worst w/ prop. I hit delts, chest or tris. It gets better after a couple weeks a found !!!

chest and tris, wow. I am not that advanced. How about the oil??

kamchez is offline Junior Member
    damn ..is it really that bad ! ... im actually planning a cycle with tren , prop , winny ..hm.. .. what size of pins do you guys use for the spotinjections (everywhere except glutes)

I have been using 23 guage, 1 inch

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Prop every day = One hell of a man!

Stick with it, my pain has lessened since I started mine about 3 weeks ago. You're body will start getting use to the frequent injections. Enjoy

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Prop every day = One hell of a man!

;lol:
    ;

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    Cut with smooth long chain depot or inj. B12. EQ may not be best b/c it stings somewhat in it's own right (even with highest quality--but vet is sorta junk anyway).

Some blow wouldn't hurt either--but I suppose that involves cutting in an entirely different sense.

Good luck and Peace.

blow? I hope your kidding! I don't use drugs anyway, just gear.

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    Medicine is Medicine

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooligan
    Cut with smooth long chain depot or inj. B12. EQ may not be best b/c it stings somewhat in it's own right (even with highest quality--but vet is sorta junk anyway).

Some blow wouldn't hurt either--but I suppose that involves cutting in an entirely different sense.

Good luck and Peace.
    My prop still hurt with 1ml of b-12

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    mine still did too. But Im finding that around the 7th week now, of 500/wk, it is starting to get a bit more bareable..just takes time for your body to adjust to it....

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I use the same pins everywhere I shoot... 1-1/2" 25ga. No need to use a short pin just because you don't need a long one for a particular site. You still need long pins for glutes. Why buy multiple lengths and guages?

Prop hurts. No two ways about it. Some don't feel it as bad. All the little tricks others have pointed out in this thread do help a bit. Only thing I can add is shoot a muscle like right before you train it. That way the pain is hitting when you have several days before you have to work it again. That means you need good site rotation. Pecs are my favorite for prop. Piece of cake. Shoot pecs before your chest session and the pain hits and goes away before you train pecs again. Or hit one side on chest day and the other side the next day. Depends on your split. Delts are okay. I don't like triceps... I find them awkward. Biceps still scare me a bit but they don't hurt any worse than delts. Quads rock, of course. Calves HURT! Traps are risky due to the number of nerves and blood vessels running through the part you can reach. I wouldn't do hamstrings, either.

Eventually the pain does seem to be less. Maybe the muscle simply becomes adapted to the prop, or maybe you just get used to the pain. I don't know. But the first dozen shots were the absolute worst for me. I just said to msyelf... "Yes, it hurts to get hyoooge. It hurts to get hyoooge. I want to get hyoooge, therefore I want this pain. THis pain is good. I am getting hyoooge..." like that.
    --
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

nate3422 is offline Member
    yeah im on week 2 of ed tren /prop injects and i have been pretty sore. i only inject in clutres and delts though. i did chest before and i was so sore i swore i would never do it again there.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Just out of interest, what brands are you guys talking about. I have had BD, Body research and Virormone, just wondered what you were all using?

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    QV for me and god dang it did that shit hurt!!!

I sucked it up and hit it everyday. Man was I in pain but it was wellllll worth it!

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    My prop doesnt hurt at all now. Its great really. I hope things improve for you bro.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    im on week 15 100mg of prop ed. i heat it in hot water and inject ur body will get used to it.

GETINLARGE is offline Junior Member
    i dont think i could do everday shots to much work!

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Im going to try warming mine up first tonight. See if it makes a difference for me or not...

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    im on week 15 100mg of prop ed. i heat it in hot water and inject ur body will get used to it.
    Damn bro! 15 straight weeks of ED shots! You ARE the MAN! I just finished up an 8 week cycle with Prop and I was glad it was over. The ED hits get a little old for sure!

MJ

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    they get old but i love prop.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I recently finished a 16 week prop, eq cycle with the prop every day, thankfully I was using Virormone, the best prop around in my opinion so it didnt seem too bad.

Thread Information