ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member

Is buying juice in ampules better??

Is buying juice in sealed glass ampules more guareenteed its the real thing??
    If its sealed in glass @ manufacturing then it has to be legit right?

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    no & no

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    just because it is a amp dose not mean it's real. there are just as meny fakes ot ther as vials

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    not always i found many fake deca , sus, test e

ok thanks alot

If its sealed in glass at manufacturing then the only way it can be fake is if the label or print was tampered with right? Or are people making exact replica of the bottles and labels but containing something else?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You can buy amp sealers for $4000

davesuma is offline Associate Member
    stories of stuff being faked right out of the factory by workers who can steal labels and shizz

For every product made theres always someone who knows there way around it !

tomp is offline Junior Member
    I have had fake amps. Also, I don't like the idea of injecting small glass particles into my body. Much better idea is to use Watson filter and preload syringes.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    WTF is a "watson" filter? How would you use it to preload a syringe? LOL

To the OP, amps can be sealed without any special equipment. You can easily make a contrivance that enables you to rotate the amp in a torch flame and seal that rascal pretty nicely with a little practice. Amps might not be faked as often as vials, but they definitely are faked somesimes.

Amps suck in many ways. First of all, while I have never had an amp shatter on me, others report this to be a common occurance. Secondly, when you open an amp, you are violating the sterile integrity and you must do something with all the juice in the amp immediately. Yes, you can pre-load syringes, but it is still inconvenient. What if you are running 300mg cyp E3D and you have a choice between 250mg amps and a multi-use vial containing 10ml of the same gear... which is more convenient? Do you want to have to plan your cycle around an arbitrary amount of gear found in an ampule? Vials offer greater flexibility and convenience in dosing. Thirdly, vials will invariably be cheaper than amps. You pay a lot extra for the packaging, which does not make you any bigger than packing in vials, and in fact is less convenient. So... pay more for a greater PITA factor? Not this kid. Vials for me, unless somebody just makes me a deal I can't refuse.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    I disagree with Baron on one point....Cost.

A 1g/wk cycle for 10 wks of 250mg/ml Testovirons will run me around $160.

If I bought bought 10ml vials of QV enth dirt cheap from a pharm in Mexico it would be slightly higher in price. I'd say $180 or so.

(4ml/wk * 10wk = 40ml necessary -> 4vials x $45)

UGL prices will blow away single amp prices, but vet and human grade gear will cost you more since it was manufactured under stricter conditions than someone's kitchen.

Convenience and dosing issues are reasons to stay away from amps, but I don't think an amp shattering should be an issue if you use a real cutter.

Well, that's a darn good price for the testoviron . I don't see amps of anything that cheap around here. In fact some bozo tried to sell me a half dozen amps of sust for $100 recently LOL! Guy didn't even know me... followed me out of the walgreens after seeing me buy alcohol swabs and figured I probably wasn't diabetic.

I see little reason to avoid UGLs. I filter anything doubtful, anyway, including pharm stuff that I did not actually shop for myself. That said, amps cost more. If one insists on only pharm gear, then of course the difference narrows, and in your example, reverses. I have never seen this to happen so I am glad you posted that.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Baron,

I do have a pretty sweet hookup on the Testos.

Most amps of any test will run the avg. domestic buyer 7-11 bucks depending on how many hands it has been through, so in that case any vial will probably be cheaper.

That's hysterical that you were solicited to buy outside of a ****ing pharmacy. Never heard of juice being sold on the street, but somehow I am not surprised. I picture a guy with dark black sunglasses and a trenchcoat opening it up and amps/vials/baggies are hanging like fake watches.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    That's hysterical that you were solicited to buy outside of a ****ing pharmacy. Never heard of juice being sold on the street, but somehow I am not surprised. I picture a guy with dark black sunglasses and a trenchcoat opening it up and amps/vials/baggies are hanging like fake watches.
    Yeah, I've never heard of that before niether. Funny stuff, could always have been an undercover cop, though I doubt they would hang out outside of pharmacies.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    all matter of opinion really. Baron made excellen point... not as cheap and more inconvenient...

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    Baron,

I do have a pretty sweet hookup on the Testos.

Most amps of any test will run the avg. domestic buyer 7-11 bucks depending on how many hands it has been through, so in that case any vial will probably be cheaper.

Hee hee! Well, this was some white kid in his 20's with lots of acne and walked with his imaginairy lats flared... probably fancies himself a big-time gear dealer and bought a bunch of stuff for $8 an amp thinking to make a killing on it and support his own gear habit. I saw the sust... Just out of curousity I asked if I could see it. In the boxes, looked real. He was actually in the walgreens and saw me pay for the alcohol swabs and I guess it was just an opportunity to interact with another juice-head and hopefully make a sale. He had it in his car. Nice ride... 67 or 68 I guess, camaro, fuzzy carpet everywhere and reeked of air freshener. Anyway we sat in his car and I don't care for sust... I would only use it if I was made an offer cheaper than UGL price for cyp or E... fat chance of that happening. But he looked around so 'noid I had a hard time keeping a straight face. Showed me a box, said he had plenty more. Asked if I ever did sust. No point in being honest... I said no. He waxed eloquent on the virtues of this wonder drug and how I would get so gigantic on it, and I had a nice foundation so it would be a shame not to build on it with the very best gear made. He asked $20/amp and I offered him a buck each. He countered with a half dozen for an even hundred. I offered a buck again. We didn't make a deal. I did mention how he would probably be busted in short order, cold-selling to strangers. "But I knew you were on 'roids, just looking at you, so I knew you were cool". I asked him how many cops in New orleans did he think probably juiced and were bigger than me... He STFU and I left, wishing him good luck. Total noob, trying desperately to recover his investment I guess LOL!

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    -The Baron-

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    thats a sad sad story ..what a dumb ass.. but your probly right hes just trying to rip some dude that dont know shit, and supporting his own habbit..

i would have laughed my ass off when he said 6 amps for $100..

~DV~

Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Hee hee! Well, this was some white kid in his 20's with lots of acne and walked with his imaginairy lats flared... probably fancies himself a big-time gear dealer and bought a bunch of stuff for $8 an amp thinking to make a killing on it and support his own gear habit. I saw the sust... Just out of curousity I asked if I could see it. In the boxes, looked real. He was actually in the walgreens and saw me pay for the alcohol swabs and I guess it was just an opportunity to interact with another juice-head and hopefully make a sale. He had it in his car. Nice ride... 67 or 68 I guess, camaro, fuzzy carpet everywhere and reeked of air freshener. Anyway we sat in his car and I don't care for sust... I would only use it if I was made an offer cheaper than UGL price for cyp or E... fat chance of that happening. But he looked around so 'noid I had a hard time keeping a straight face. Showed me a box, said he had plenty more. Asked if I ever did sust. No point in being honest... I said no. He waxed eloquent on the virtues of this wonder drug and how I would get so gigantic on it, and I had a nice foundation so it would be a shame not to build on it with the very best gear made. He asked $20/amp and I offered him a buck each. He countered with a half dozen for an even hundred. I offered a buck again. We didn't make a deal. I did mention how he would probably be busted in short order, cold-selling to strangers. "But I knew you were on 'roids, just looking at you, so I knew you were cool". I asked him how many cops in New orleans did he think probably juiced and were bigger than me... He STFU and I left, wishing him good luck. Total noob, trying desperately to recover his investment I guess LOL!

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    -The Baron-

Thread Information