Thread: deca and test

dc5_ynot_sti is offline New Member

deca and test

I am 2 wks away from completing my 12 wk cylce of 300 deca / 500 test entantate. Last summer I did the exact same cycle and gained 22 lbs, and lost 9 lbs to water retention after pct. This summer is slightly different, I will admit that I'm not eating as much as last summer, and I am also running nolva throughout my extire cycle this time around. During wk 3 of my current cycle I had started taking 80 mg of nolva because of symtoms of gyno. Took 80 mg of novla for exactly one week, from that point on I stayed on 20 mg of nolva per day. I notice that I am alot leaner and cut this summer than last summer and that my muscles does not have that puffy look to it. Even thought I only gain 11 lbs this summer, I feel like its a solid 11 lbs. My question is that since I have been taking nolva throughout my extire cycle to keep the water retention down, do you guys think that I will have any type of loses to my gain? If I continue to eat and workout at the same pace as I am now, should I be able to maintain my currrent size? Aren't your loses caused mainly by water retention? Thanks for any input.

age 27
    heigh 6'1
    weight 191
    bf 9%

davesuma is offline Associate Member
    losses SHOULD be from water retention, but there are plenty of people who slack after the cycle because they think "the muscle is on, thats it, it will stay there, no more diet and correct training for me......" just keep up with the training and diet bro, and you should keep a good amount of your gains. you know this from your last cycle..

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davekutrone
    losses SHOULD be from water retention, but there are plenty of people who slack after the cycle because they think "the muscle is on, thats it, it will stay there, no more diet and correct training for me......" just keep up with the training and diet bro, and you should keep a good amount of your gains. you know this from your last cycle..
    I agree. Also, (I'm not trying to be devil's advocate) why not run some Lr3 IGF-1 w your pct. Fairly easy to attain & mix, and you can get all the info in a number of hours.

Thread Information