domin210 is offline New Member

Question 1st eva cycle!! wat do u think honestly

I am 22yrs old 6'0 and 210lbs. I have been trainning for 3yrs started out at 155 and now am about 210-215. Neva have taking steroids just stopped doin cardio and started eatin and trainning everyday. NOw sinse im old enough and i think i have reached my plateau i have done a lot of research on steroids and now i have some british dragon deca 250mg/ml and testabol cyp 200mg/ml
    also is 23g 1 +1/2 good enough for oil base steroids?
    weeks 1-11 b-12 vit
    weeks 1-10
    deca 250mg a week
    weeks 1-11
    test cyp 300mg
    pct goin to take clomid or should i get hcg ?

Good diet and hard trainner. Goin to take some arimidex or nolva wat eva i can get. Should i get some stuff for hair loss or is this to much of a low dose that it would be a waste? And wat do u guys think of British dragon?
    Last edited by domin210; 07-31-2005 at 10:49 PM.

TheOneTheOnly is offline New Member

what?

Is English your first language bro? I'm having a hard time understanding your previous statement.

davesuma is offline Associate Member
    no hcg .....i guess it looks good...maybe go a little higher on the deca .......23 1 1/2 needle should be alright

ok someone told me that i am tooo young.. that i should wait untill i am 24yrs old. is this correct? And also that deca whould **** me up. Is this person correct?

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    i would wait till 25 yrs old, but if you go ahead anyway, those are good beginner doses. If the gear is solid, it will work. I wouldnt worry to much about HCG , as this cycle is not very harsh. Just have some Nolva on hand if your nipples get sore/itchy. Do a Clomid PCT with nolva at 20mg ED about a month after your last shot. keep doing the nolva a little bit longer than the clomid. Clomid can be 100mg ED for a few weeks, but that is a personal preference.

ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member
    I honestly think you should save the deca for your second cycle and run a test only cycle for your first, 500mg/wk 1-12 shots divided 250mg twice a week. Just me though

Y only run test cyp for 1st?..wouldnt that give me a lot of side effects?

You wont know what kind of side affects you are prone to untill you run your cycle the more compounds that you run are prob going to up your sides, run a test only cycle for your first to see how your body reacts to the test, dont forget about pct start two weeks after last shot try 20mg nolva and 100mg clomid ed for 30 days

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by domin210
    Y only run test cyp for 1st?..wouldnt that give me a lot of side effects?
    The more compounds you simultaneously use the greater the opportunity for side effects.

Sinse i dont knw how my body will react..should i only run deca sinse it is considered to be a "safer" drug? or just run the test cyp at about 300mg? I knw its hard to say how much ill gain but for an overall average how much would i prob gain off a just test cyp gain? I train hard eat about 7-8 meals a day. Should i get some propecia or avodart?
    Last edited by domin210; 07-31-2005 at 11:40 PM.

dabigguy86 is offline New Member
    dude, if your gonna run anything by itself RUN TEST by itself.
    deca is safe on paper, but can be very dangerous when mis used.

Test is best! IMO

dont run a deca only cycle. run a test only cycle at 500mg/wk 1-10 at least but you could run it 1-12 you should be satisfied with your gains. good luck bro

So should i stick with my plans of takin deca and test cyp or just run test cyp for about 300-400mg a week and how much estrogenic problems are their goin to be? and should i run propecia and arimedex. arimidex .5mg a day and propecia at about 1mg a day or do i even need propecia?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Propecia will not help your hair loss with deca , only with test

Thread Information