optimuspryme is offline New Member

OK, I did my research! watcha think?

Hey guys! Well Im a noob that just finished his research on what kind a cycle I should do. I know 2 people that have done a similar cycle for 6 months and based on their input, and research that I have done I have came up with this.

First off I have never done any AB at all. Im about 190 lbs, 5'8. Im pretty much athletically(did I spell that right?) built but I do have a little fat around my stomach area. I work out at least 4 times a week for about 2 hours.weight train and cardio.

The goal is to gain muscle, lean out, and get "cut". Bulking up to much is not really the goal. And FAT loss around the stomach area is a prime concern to since I use to have a six pack.

I know that stacking can achieve great results, so would durabolin , tribolin, primobolin depot, and winstrol depot be a good combination for a 3 month cycle?

1. I dont think any of those produce Estro since they dont aromatize(spelled right?). Am I wrong?

2. Would Nolvadex be a good idea to counter potential side-effects?

3. Oxandrolone? I couldnt find any usefull info on this? strength increaser?

4. Do Dura, Tribo, and Primo pretty much do the same thing? or is their a combination that should be done?

5. 3 month cycle is what my sources are telling me I should do to achieve my goal. Any advanced users please offer any advice?

6. Did I miss anything that would help me out?

Thank you for your time. I read for about a good 4 hours so I hope my post makes sense.

Please Help.
    Last edited by optimuspryme; 07-31-2005 at 08:44 PM.

davesuma is offline Associate Member
    wow bro, that is a whole lot of stuff!........if you read alittle more, you'll see that a good first cycle would be test....usually test enanthate ......450-500mg a week.....do that along with novladex (10mg ed) for 10-12 weeks, run proper ptc, and see how your body handles juice before delving into everything else you listed...

and if you've got the training down, make sure to get the diet down....you'll be surprised as to how much that helps....it pretty much makes or breaks a cycle....

Thanks for the info. Whats ptc? As for the tribo, durabo, and primob, I was only planning on take 1 of those 3 along with winstrol . I guess I was just wondering which of those 3 are best. I have read that Durab, and Primo, are great and do not make estro. Test enathate, I found discriptions on it but maybe you can elaborate on it more please. Will my sex drive increase? impotence? I found that on a 12 week cycle, side effects, besides sex drive increase, are rare and minute if encountered.is that wrong?

Thanxs again.

its your first cycle, so you dont know how prone you are to sides...some people are lucky and can run 12 weeks without a problem....some dont. using novladex at about 10mg e/d should help that.....pct is the process after the cycle which brings your natural tetsosterone to normal levels as quickly as possible to insure you keep your gains and bring normal sex drive back up. For a little while after the cycle, your body will have no testosterone of its own, and you have to get it back to normal.....quickly. Novladex and clomid are popular choices for this.
    Last edited by davesuma; 07-31-2005 at 09:07 PM.

test e is a good start. while your body is shut down from natural test producation, the test e will make up for that and keep up your sex drive. Its also a good start because you can
    a.prime your body for future cycles(first cycle is usually the best cycle)
    b.see how prone you are to side effects...

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i believe diet plays a bigger role in cutting than gear does... if what u want to do is lose fat and cut and also put on some lean muscle then u need to check out the diet section and run a strict diet along with some test... b4 u do anything make sure u do some more homework... especially on pct.. it's a must...

Ok...just so you know I am researching as I get your replies guys.

Hmmn..ok, is test e the same as dura, primo, and tribo but just different? Im kinda confused here. I understand that whenever the cycle ends I will have to take nolvadex or clomid. does e/d mean each day?

Should I "stack" anything else with the test E for the 12 week cycle? I read winstrol and test e are great as together.

My friend of mine took Primo, and dura, and he achieved awesome results. He doesnt even need to do a cutting cycle. He is cutt. I am not allergic to anything and I hardly ever take medicine. Do you think that is a advantage?

Topvega, your right on. I want to gain some lean muscle mass, lose fat and get cut.

not to informed on the tribo, but dura and primo are not testosterones...they are similar to deca durabolin ...to a point....dont stack test e with anything on your first cycle....yea, winstrol is great....but has to be injected everyday....or atleast every other day, and it gets expensive.

I looked for info on test e, and all I found is that it increases testosterone . dura is just a faster working deca from what I have researched and its far safer. Can you stack test e with winstrol ? winstrol is 25mg each day.(200-300 weekly).

1ml=100 mg right?? so a 15 ml vial of wins would last me a month at 300 mg per week right?

test e, its injected once a week right?

test e can be injected once, but much better twice....it keeps the levels in your blood equaled out......1ml=1 cc. mg's are 1000th of a gram. so if something says 250mg/ml., it means there is a 1/4 gram in each ml, or cc. Winstrol is usually done at 50mg every day.

you would be doing a little over 300mg a week of winnie. I would have to know the strength per ml to tell you how long that would last you

GetBiggg is offline Associate Member
    for reference my first cycle was

test E 600mg ew weeks 1-11
    deca 400mg ew weeks 1-10
    winny 50mg ed weeks 8-10
    novla 10mg ed

injections were broken up to twice a week monday and thursday
    more novla and clomid on pct.
    (still in the pct phase as we speak)

but I gained about 29lbs, have retained about 23 - 24 lbs and saw a 110lb jump in my bench.

for what it's worth.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Test E is in fact, testosterone . Thats the steroid : tesosterone. Now I'm not flamin ya, but if you dont know what "Test" is yet, I think you need to wait a little longer and learn whats going on with roids first.
    p.s. I wouldnt do cardio after working out either, you need good post workout meals really soon after weight lifting, try cardio first thing in the morning to help burn real fat (not food previously ingested) and keep your metabolism higher throughout the day

def a powerful cycle, bu most going on their first are usually not advised to go quite that much. but different things work for different people, awesome gains bro.

Im getting everything you guys say but that damn conversion thing is killing me.
    Im still kinda confused. So winstrol can be used along with test e?

Quote Originally Posted by optimuspryme
    Im getting everything you guys say but that damn conversion thing is killing me.
    Im still kinda confused. So winstrol can be used along with test e?
    what else dont you get on the conversion? yeah, winny can be done with test e if you want. just do the research.

ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member
    500mg/wk divided into two shotsa week for 12 weeks

Winny needs to be shot 50mg/ed and ran for 5-6 weeks IMO

For your first cycle I would leave the winny out and stick with test only you should see good results if your diet and pct is on par.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Well....yea it can. IMO, I dont really get why people want to do Winny. Its really expensive and your not gonna see much of the effect when its done with Test.

yesss, exactly.......stick to test and see what happens to your body. you'll get bigger bro, just eat right (diet forums) and train hard. Save the other stuff for later when your body is excepting test easier and may need something a little extra

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    1g = 1,000 mg

GetBiggg is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I don't really know if the winny I had did anything. Or even if it worked. Might have been fake for all I know, but I doubt it since the other stuff had to be real with the results I got, and it all came from the same source.

Hell is prolly worked and I just couldn't tell. Anyways, do your homework, if you read it's easy enough to figure out the basics.

don't jump into this.

good luck bro

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I'd def go with 400-500mg test e (split into 2 shots a week) for 12 weeks
    You could chuck 6 weeks of tbol or var in with it if you want to add a little extra, but it's not really necessary.
    And as SeanS says - AM cardio on an empty stomach will do wonders for your gut, along with a tight diet - this will have a greater effect on your body composition than the gear......

Thread Information