spag is offline New Member

(Mexican)mail Roids, ripoff?

I'm checking out sites to order some products and I don't want to get ripped. I've been working out for 11yrs and know know what I'm doing w/that(sets reps).I've read the 2004 Steriod bible and I know what I want. I'm kinda new w/ using a computer and I'm lookin at************** They seem reputable but I'm no expert. Should I mess w/them or will I get scamed?
    There's another site that gives U a U.S. script but my friend said it gives you the "run around " and is a waist of 89bucks.

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    that link dosnt work

Sanecrazy is offline Associate Member
    *************** totally legit bro. And they have a great deal going on right now well, it ends today buy 2 get one free. It will take about 3 weeks to get your order because they are very busy right now but these guys are great man.

Thank you. For saving me time and money(I make $8.55hr so I do apreciate your help). Do you have any decent sites I could look into? I don't want to get a buttload of stuff just some sustanon and winny or primabolan.(and novaldex but I know where to get that.)

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh Oh!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    its against board rules to post sources or ask for sources openly on here!! Besides you are just setting yourself up for a plethora of PM's from scammers too!! Most websites for ordering gear are scams too!

mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    don't think your supposed to post sources on this forum

Sorry guys I'm kinda new to this site and just dont want to give any more hard earned money to some scam site. I didnt mean to piss anyone off. But thanks for lookin out for me this forum/site is awsome and I dont want to get booted. I wont let it happen again.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    I would personally never touch a .com source, ever.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Hold up here for a second...This is NOT a open source posting board. IF you came here for a place to get steriods then you found the wrong site.
    2nd ordering from hot countries like mexico and thialand is a sure way to land yourself in jail or get scammed.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    If you wanna get steriods the legal way and u qualify then click on the oasis banner.
    Call them up and talk to them but posting websites is a no on on this board.

doghunter is offline Member
    ya know when i was all new to this i just happened to get a good hook up from u guy online and been using it ever since but im wondering now how should new guys get a source its just seems a little odd were should a new guy look for a good source .

JohnJenson is offline Junior Member
    well i saw that website before it was edited out might try it out or maybe that was the plan......

Thread Information