CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot

Leg is Numb!!!!!!

Hey guys my right leg (thigh area) has been numb or feeling like it is asleep.... I'm wondering what might have caused this........... Could I have hit a nerve or something or do you think my back might be out?........ I have never had this problem before and my shooting sites are the glutes...........

Thanks

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    My boy had this, he said if he ran his fingers down his thigh SP it would tingle.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    It took almost 3 weeks to go away.

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    Hmm maybe sciatic nerve? You've been injecting the OUTSIDE of the glute right (upper right quad.)? I dunno bro-- I'd just watch it.. I doubt it's something you gotta rush to the hospital for unless the pain is unbearable. Keep us updated...

Peace.

Nah it doesnt really hurt, just real annoying......... kinda like bigguns101

J/K bro I appreciate the info

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldnt ignore numbness. not to alarm you, its probably nothing but a nerve, but keep an eye and dont be afraid of the doc.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    i wouldnt ignore numbness. not to alarm you, its probably nothing but a nerve, but keep an eye and dont be afraid of the doc.

Cool but I dont have medical insurance

I only go for emergencies

oh... well good luck, hope it just passes

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    Cool but I dont have medical insurance

I only go for emergencies

yea that fu(kin sucks to not have insurance huh? I never go to the doc unless I am dying.

$800.00 for a SORE THROAT!!!!!! I wanted to punch the doctor in the face!

doghunter is offline Member
    can u stick urself with a needle point in multiple area and see what u can feel and can not feel, if u can feel the pin on the bottom of ur foot i wouldnt worry about it but if not get to the hospital

Quote Originally Posted by doghunter
    can u stick urself with a needle point in multiple area and see what u can feel and can not feel, if u can feel the pin on the bottom of ur foot i wouldnt worry about it but if not get to the hospital
    could that be major nerve damage? the no feeling in the foot thing...

yeah it shows the type of nerve damage , im a dog breeder and the type of dogs i have a pretty hard core and at times lets say they get into fights maybe a leg will get broken or muscle can be torn(not pitbulls, american bulldogs) into we always check there feet to show the distance of the nerve damage if the feet pick up on whats going on then it will heel on its own in time and with work but u need to know which nerve it is and find out how it repairs

Ok I checked, I could feel the pin on my foot......... The numbness stops at the knee and is not the whole thigh, just the outer side

Thanks for the test

thats what i thought ur fine sit in a hot tub u will okay in a few days work the leg lighty walk get someone to rub of u rob , if u have a far store like southern states or farm and tractor supply get there and get hourse linament its a rub that works wonders on muscle for u guys that ever a sore or swollen spot from a shot this works for that also it promotes blood flow . and its about 16 bucks a bottle

thats what i thought ur fine sit in a hot tub u will okay in a few days work the leg lighty walk get someone to rub of u rob , if u have a far store like southern states or farm and tractor supply get there and get hourse linament its a rub that works wonders on muscle for u guys that ever a sore or swollen spot from a shot this works for that also it promotes blood flow . and its about 16 bucks a bottle

Thanks will do its been about 4 days now and is numb (feels like its asleep) mainly just above the knee ....... I'll keep ya posted

STEVO 47 is offline Banned
    This just happened to me too. Pain started in the upper inner thigh
    about two weeks ago. Numbness has set in now all on the front area.
    Doc said most likely slipped or herniated disc pinching the sciatic nerve.

Dude, sounds to me like you might have a bloodclot. A blood clot is nothing to **** around with. If it keeps up go see your doctor immediately. A clot can travel in your sleep and kill you.

Also, certain anabolics have been known to thicken the blood sometimes causing this

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    Hey guys my right leg (thigh area) has been numb or feeling like it is asleep.... I'm wondering what might have caused this........... Could I have hit a nerve or something or do you think my back might be out?........ I have never had this problem before and my shooting sites are the glutes...........

Thanks
    sounds like u nicked ur sciatic nerve and it will take a while to heal as long as u dont hit it again. u may want to look at a medical journal on injection sites to actually see where the sciatic runs alot of hospitals here in texas dont inject the glutes because damage to the sciatic can cause permanent paralysis. the pic on spotinjections is a little high and to far back check out a medical journal.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Numbness can be the signs of some serious stuff. I would go get it checked out if I were you, just to be safe.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Dude, sounds to me like you might have a bloodclot. A blood clot is nothing to **** around with. If it keeps up go see your doctor immediately. A clot can travel in your sleep and kill you.
    clots are not numb they are painful and they happen in the lower extremities below the knee. if a clot was in the quad it would travel to the lungs and kill you.

Thread Information