5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member

Talking Passed the NCAA Drug Test!!!

Everyone asked me to post an update about the buddy of mine who was just recently tested for aas by the Ncaa. He is a defensive lineman. He injected 400mg of Test 200 1 week before he was tested They told him he had to show up tommorrow morning at 6am for testing. They also told him if he was to take any type of duritic that the test can tell and its just as worse as failing the test. Anyways to make a long story short he drank gallons and gallons of water the night before. He awoke 5 times in 8 hours to take leaks. Each time he took a leak he drank more and more water. Anyways he passed. Guess that test isnt as fool proof as they make it out to be

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    How many injections had he had?

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Lucky little bastard . . .

. . . well, actually a lucky big bastard.

The explanation for why he passed the test is quite simple. Depending on how long he had been doing a test cycle, his levels peaked within 1-2 days of the injection. Within a week, he dropped back to what, for him would have been a mid-cycle trough level. (Remember, test has a peak-and-valley effect. They happened to catch him in the vally rather than at his peak, which would have been way over the norm if he had injected 400 mg.)

Even if he were in the high range of normal, or slightly in the higher-than-normal range, it would not have raised a red flag. Football players, after all, are big, strong guys who are viewed as ass-kickers (a good quality in football) with a high natural test level anyway.

Had he been using other forms of AS, they would have shown up in an anabolic drug test. Fortunatey, using Test 200 and being tested precisely when he was tested, he managed to come up with numbers that were, at least, in the acceptable range.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    but test is basically the only thing that would fly right? I mean, if he had equipoise in his system, there would have been nothing he could do...for example

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Correct . . .

. . . because test is naturally found in the body anyway. An outrageously high level would be a red flag (and these levels are produced in an AS cycle), but this guy had an "unremarkable" level.

Had he done anything that is not naturally found in the body - such as EQ - it would have been a much different story.

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    He fell within the 6:1 ratio and like TNT had said if it had been anything other than test he would be short a scholarship.

nautica is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by D-bol
    well i dont jknow all reasons for how its tested, but i know the water trick got me through the military just fine, worked everytime
    Water trick does nothing to the t/e ratio. But it will help dilute the urine and if metabolites of an anabolic are still in your system they may not show up in high enough levels to create a postitive test.

As far as the military is concerned. It is a $6 pee test for the 5 basic street drugs. Not AAS.

Later
    Nautica

dern180 is offline Member
    How much does a juice test cost?

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    I played football for a Canadian University in the early 90's and their rules made no sense to me. It may be changed now, but here's how it was back then:

Once per season, the testers show up to a practice unannounced. They randomly select 5 names from the roster - including the kickers, receivers, 3rd stringers, everyone. So right away there's a small chance you'll ever get tested.

If you get selected they ask you for a pee test right away. Here's the kicker - you can declare right then and there that you are retired. No test, nothing. Just shower up and go home. BUT ... you can come out of retirement at any time - you just have to take the test first.

So, they try to get everyone with a surprise test, but if you know the rules, you are in control of when you get tested and you can make damn sure that your levels are acceptable.

A couple of years ago 2 guys from my home town both got busted in the same week. Just plain stupidity on their part if you ask me.

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by D-bol

the army does test for steriods by the way, we had a tester on here who has previously said that, and i knew servel people who got popped from using ultimate orange, it tested them as using steriods, they got out of it, but it is tested
    Ultimate Orange shows up as Amphetamines (speed) that is why they failed their drug test. It did not show up as a steroid .

Thread Information