Thread: AS and Fat Loss

Uconish is offline Member

AS and Fat Loss

i read a lot of threads where guys have a high body fat % then do AS and there body fat drops a couple of points If taken properly, follow a good diet, and train hard will my body fat drop a few points while on AS Right now i weigh 205 im 5'8 and around 13% Planning on dueing Dbols, Eq, and Ethanate

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Being in a caloric deficit will cause you to drop bf. AAS will give you muscle...with a good diet, minimal fat gain. So when they gain 10-15 lbs of muscle, but the scale doesn't change much...that means that they are dropping bf and gaining muscle simultaneously...which is a good thing .

How long have you been training?

Test, and EQ should be plenty for a first cycle. It was for someone I know. <-----------

Ive been training for 4 years I put on a lot of mass naturally Sh*t i got the stretch marks to prove it But may gains are slowing down a bit Ive gotten a little more vascular so i think my BF is dropping cause i stopped eating white bread Ill let you know how it goes

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    PaPaPumP is right. It doesn't sound like you need d-bol. If you want to add an oral give winny a try. Something like this should help you gain a little muscle while dropping BF, provided you follow a proper diet like PPP said:

Week 1-10 Test E (400mg/week), Eq (400mg/week)
    Week 7-12 Winny (50mg/day)

..followed by Clomid, and have Nolvadex on hand.

It all depends on your diet. This could be used as a bulking or cutting cycle. Good luck!

sandfrog is offline New Member
    how many calories should you maintain on a diet during that cycle to get good gains and lose body fat

I dont want to do the winny right now, ill save that for later cycles Im going to use the dbols for my first one Im not too concerned on dropping BF a whole lot More concerned about putting on some more size then cutting it up later But if I follow a strict diet train hard and rest well im sure the BF will drop too Thanks guys

Thread Information