kamchez is offline Junior Member

for those of you .... doing the ED injections, with 10 or more injections/week

hey ..

how the hell do you guys manage ....
    Im doing ED winny right now and Dec + EQ and Test E, twice a week .... and still find it hard to find a spot for injection that isnt sore or hurt as hell :/

Im using a 25G 1" for all spots except the glutes ---> 23Gx1 1/4" for the glutes ....

and usually go for the Biceps, Delts, Thighs, Calves , Glutes ...and thats not even enough for the spots to "rest" a week without injections :/

damn you prop users :P it does hurt like hell doesn't it !

how about you guys !

what type of injection spots do you go for / what do you inject / how often ?
    does it get sore ? which one do you prefer injecting to ?

its starting to sound like a police interrogation ... so many questions !

hope you dont think theres going to be a strip search involved ... .. im not into that shiiit :P ..for free

This one is easy to solve. Mix stuff in the same syringe. Put your EQ and test together in the same poke, or your deca and either EQ or test, but I wouldnt go over 2 1/2-3cc's/shot. Also, you could double up on the winny dose and just do eod. Everybody preaches ed winny shots but I think eod is fine.

spag is offline New Member
    I think you covered just about all of em. Man you must be Huge! Im sure you must know that u can combine oil based shots (Test/sust.) in the same needle. Water based( winstrol /test.suspention)w/ other water based.
    But you dont want to go over 3cc in each spot.

well ... the winny is a 1ml/1cc shot ...not a biggie (I still prefer the ED shots tho) .... but the deca is a 2ml shot ..which means I really cant mix it with something else ..since It usually isnt a
    good idea to go for more than 2 1/2 cc , for other injection spots like the biceps, delts, calves etc ...correct me if im wrong bro ... hopefully I am ... so I can mix the gear into 3ml cc shots ! ... less injections .. I guess I could do the 3ml shots into the glutes ...but im not sure about the biceps, calves , delts etc...

btw ... ever tried Triceps , Pecs , lats ?

but I wouldnt go over 2 1/2-3cc's/shot
    But you dont want to go over 3cc in each spot
    ohhh ... .. ok ! ..got it ... I thought it was 2cc for the biceps, etc ... and more for glutes....

Quote Originally Posted by kamchez
    ohhh ... .. ok ! ..got it ... I thought it was 2cc for the biceps, etc ... and more for glutes....
    Yes, I wasnt specific enough there, personally I dont like more than 2cc's in smaller muscle groups myself. The pec injections arent that bad. It's a little scary at first, but its really a cake walk after you do it once. Just hit them about 3" above your nipple and 2" over to the inside of the pec.

Also, you can nail your quads more than once a week. I've hit mine every 3 days before and never had problems

Thread Information