Power Viking is offline Banned

Is primo worth twice as much as sust??

My dealer can get me 1 amp of sust for a little over $10.
    He can give me some primo for the same price ($ 10 per amp). These are very good prices on the norwegian marked.

The question is: is an amp of primo (100 mg) worth as much as an amp of sust (250 mg).

I need a roid that`ll leave my system pretty quick (within a month) and I haven`t got the time for sust or testo enthante.

themetalmich is offline Junior Member
    good price for primo I think.

Quote Originally Posted by themetalmich
    good price for primo I think.
    Yeah, I looked up the profile for primo and saw that it usually costs more than that in the US and Norway has a way smaller market thus higher prices.

Still, will 200 mg of primo be twice as effective as 250 mg of sust? Is the price worth it compared to the effects?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i doubt primo will be out of your system in a month too!

200mg of primo will do very little. You need at least double that a week for even mild gains.

primo is not worth the money unless your bodyfat is already low, you will see very little from it

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    primo is not worth the money unless your bodyfat is already low, you will see very little from it
    I disagree with this particular statement. Everyone says primo is not worth the money... true compared to other compounds and prices. But primo is an anabolic steroid so to say you will see little from it unless your bf is low, you could say the same about any steroid then.

I ran 800mg per week for 6 weeks and that was on top of 500mg of test; some great gains new motivation and hardness you could see through the layer of fat I carry. So you can see alot but you have to use alot and it is expensive...

How will the gains of 200 mg primo a week be compared to 200 mg of sust? Looking at the effectiveness chart its only one star seperating them (primo:3, sust:4) I believe.

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Power Viking
    How will the gains of 200 mg primo a week be compared to 200 mg of sust?

200 mgs of primo per wk will provide basically diddlely squat. (400-600 mgs per wk for moderate gains). same for 200 mgs of sust per wk, gains would be jack sh!t.

sust and primo form a nice stack if dosed properly i..e.
    75 mgs sust ed
    400 mgs primo per wk (minimum)

Quote Originally Posted by TRICK

200 mgs of primo per wk will provide basically diddlely squat. (400-600 mgs per wk for moderate gains). same for 200 mgs of sust per wk, gains would be jack sh!t.

sust and primo form a nice stack if dosed properly i..e.
    75 mgs sust ed
    400 mgs primo per wk (minimum)

But I just finished an 8 week cycle using nothing but 200 mg sust a week,
    My bench went up 33 lbs, my deadlift went up about 25lbs and my raw squat went up 33 lbs.
    Can I expect similar "diddely squat" with 200 mg primo a week then

actually you can probably expect less than that. Sust is still test and is highly anabolic and androgenic , whereas primo is much less anabolic and androgenic so you would get less. BTW, since you just got off a cycle did you do PCT? Are you going to wait the appropriate amount of time before starting again?

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    actually you can probably expect less than that. Sust is still test and is highly anabolic and androgenic, whereas primo is much less anabolic and androgenic so you would get less. BTW, since you just got off a cycle did you do PCT? Are you going to wait the appropriate amount of time before starting again?
    I did PCT and kept absolutely everything I gained
    Its been a over two months since I went off. Thinking about starting again in a couple of weeks. That`ll make it about 3 months since I got off my last cycle.

Cordoba is offline Junior Member
    Talking from experiance Primo is weak, i would atleast take 800mg of it and at that you wont see much. Id much rather used sust.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordoba
    Talking from experiance Primo is weak, i would atleast take 800mg of it and at that you wont see much. Id much rather used sust.
    Primo is weak... It is more a stacking compound... I also have experience with it and I had a second wind of gains from week 13-18 on my cycle... Mg for Mg test will be better, but if he used 500mg of test and at least 500mg of primo his gains would improve with little or no additional sides.

Edit: You could just go with EQ with test. Eq is the poor mans primo.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Primo is weak... It is more a stacking compound... I also have experience with it and I had a second wind of gains from week 13-18 on my cycle... Mg for Mg test will be better, but if he used 500mg of test and at least 500mg of primo his gains would improve with little or no additional sides.

Edit: You could just go with EQ with test. Eq is the poor mans primo.

your atavar floors me! Where the heck did you find it?

cowboy60 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    your atavar floors me! Where the heck did you find it?
    is that police academy or chris tucker?

Narkissos had Vette put it up... I owe him. Anyhow I do believe it is from the chappelles show and it is charlie murphy.

cowboy60 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Narkissos had Vette put it up... I owe him. Anyhow I do believe it is from the chappelles show and it is charlie murphy.
    It's hilarious and if i were high i would be unable to quit staring, remarkable.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Primo is worth whatever you are willing to pay for it. If you are willing to pay $10/amp for it then that is what it is worth to you. If nobody will sell at that price, then you won't buy. Supply and demand set the price. The value is what it is worth to you.

Primo is a great chick drug. Myself, I would not spend my money on it. It is scarce in my circles and would be very expensive if it were available. But I would not hesitate to recommend it to a chick due to the very mild sides and low virilization with moderate doses. YMMV of course.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    But I just finished an 8 week cycle using nothing but 200 mg sust a week,
    My bench went up 33 lbs, my deadlift went up about 25lbs and my raw squat went up 33 lbs.
    Can I expect similar "diddely squat" with 200 mg primo a week then
    i won't get into a pissin contest regarding 200 mgs of sust, suffice it to say depending on your age 200 mgs per wk of sust may not even replace the test your body produces on its own. to add 33 lbs on your bench is quite remarkable with less than a full amp a wk of sust 250. you're either very young and are still progressing naturally, or indeed as your profile states 89 yrs old.

whatever the case based on my own experience with 200mgs pr wk of primo, i wouldn't go less than 400 mgs per wk if i used it again at all (based on cost). my personal opinion remains unchanged; 200 mgs of primo per wk would produce approximately "diddlely squat". anyone else who has cycled primo care to chime in?

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    My dealer can get me 1 amp of sust for a little over $10.
    He can give me some primo for the same price ($ 10 per amp). These are very good prices on the norwegian marked.

The question is: is an amp of primo (100 mg) worth as much as an amp of sust (250 mg).

I need a roid that`ll leave my system pretty quick (within a month) and I haven`t got the time for sust or testo enthante.

test prop and var.

Drummerboy
    -----------

My supplier hasn`t got prop or var (but for some odd reason he has estandron *sigh*).

Trick
    ----
    My goal is to bench 500 by the time I`m 100 years old
    No, I`m in my early to mid 20s and haven`t done much roids.
    Did two cycles of 1 amp every 10 days for 8 weeks. Both times I got the aformentioned results (but the two cycles were many years apart actually).

I think I`m just gonna cancel that order of primo and go with some sust or enthante after all. Thanks for all the replies, guys

Cordoba is offline Junior Member
    I dug up some info, studies show mg per mg primo is only 88% anabolic as testosterone and 44%-57% as androgenic . Sust will yeild more bang per buck, real world results I think primo is even weaker probably because its less of a androgen? Basically its a girls drug. The only thing I would concider using it again for would be cutting, but id still rather use test, tren , winny for that.

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Are you a tested athlete?

Thread Information