Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    onthecumup is offline Associate Member

who knows you juice?

ok i was wondering how many people openly juice? i know everyone is very liberal on this board and i get the impreesion that evrypone is this open in their everyday lves but i know that cant be, there is only one person outside this board besides me that knows im on gear... please tell me your experiences and how you told your friends/family/g/f ect that you are on roids

znak is offline Senior Member
    Only my mom and my preacher... and about anyone else that sees me with less than 95% body covering in winter clothes.

anyone else got input, id really like to hear from experience here

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    my dad, my girl, my workout partner and my supplier.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Mom, brothers, a good buddy, couple people i work with and my girlfriend. She actually gives me my shots a lot of the time.

Nobody... and lets keep it like that

Red

whatsup heracles, i got one question tho, did your girl know when you got together or did you introduce her to the world of gear, cuz my girl is hardcore against roids and would freeak if she knew

jc#9 is offline Junior Member
    This board and a couple other boards and my supplier

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    Before i started cycling i talked to my gf about it to see her reaction and it wasent good. I talked to her again and it basically comes down to a trust factor. She has to trust you that your not going to do something stupid and you need to educate her about them not just say "they aren't bad ..seriously". She gave me my first shot of prop....never again she went so fast i couldn't walk for days...She knows and my workout partner who i am cycling with now.

thanx for the input so fr guys... i liked to hear some more stories though so keep em comin

Quote Originally Posted by onthecumup
    whatsup heracles, i got one question tho, did your girl know when you got together or did you introduce her to the world of gear, cuz my girl is hardcore against roids and would freeak if she knew
    hey bro.. actually, against popular opinion, I introduced her to it. I figured the relationship is about love and trust so I decided to be honest. I also figured she woul dbe around a while.
    educate her. If she is gonna be with you for the long haul, you can educate her on it and if she cares about you, she'll care with you... and everything will be fine... my girl did not like it at first... butnow, she likes to give me the shots. and is dam good at it. She actually gets upset if she misses and I do it myself... kind of an "intimacy" thing I think...

Cmore is offline Associate Member
    Wife and workout partner and that's all.

haha, good to hear man, maybe ill start off slow educating her, like tell her i read somthin oday and see how she responds, shed fu(kin flip if i just straight up told her

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    my gf - mother (uses GH) - Father (cycles and uses GH) - couple friends
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

ease her into it... start educating her then it won't be so much of a momb dropped on her, ya know! good luck bro... I have some good positive articles I can PM ya... I will dig a couple up... some are kinda funny, but serious, some are straight up good ones...

aight cool man, jus hit me up with those when ya get em

doghunter is offline Member
    shit my girl can make gear everything i can make she can make just as well she orders for me and has no problem with it , she knew nothing about gear when we met i turned her on to it all , but as far as who knows my cousins, few guys at the gym , all my boys i school and turn them on one by one most of the time oh yeah an my ex girl but she was not really okay with it but delt with it

doghunter is offline Member
    oh yeah my girl did her own research online and as she came up with questions we talked and i explained everything in full detail and i think because she knows i know so much about it she trust that i will be okay with it

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Pretty much everyone I know except my mom and dad

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    My ex wasn't complaining about my sex drive or the way I look naked, however when she found out about it she told me to make a choice between the juice, or her. I wasn't madly in love with her, so I chose the juice.

My longest relationship has been going on several years off and on with Mrs. Enanthate .

People assume, but I never confirm their suspicions. Friends are "certain" they know, but once again, it is only speculation on their parts.

Loose lips sink ships.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    We are liberal with info on the board because we are behind a screen... Smart people will keep it to themselves in the aspect of their daily lives.

duke911 is offline Junior Member
    my wife. thats all ....ever..

Alfamale is offline Associate Member
    My gf couple of friends and my supplier....

Quote Originally Posted by onthecumup
    ok i was wondering how many people openly juice? i know everyone is very liberal on this board and i get the impreesion that evrypone is this open in their everyday lves but i know that cant be, there is only one person outside this board besides me that knows im on gear... please tell me your experiences and how you told your friends/family/g/f ect that you are on roids

my mom dad & gf only knows about my gf she is so cool with it always telling me if u know wht your are doin then its ok no harm i love that she is so understanding not just that she likes when i talk about how its done she says its ok this things is new to me lol i hope all gurlz like that

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member
    My ex-gf, she was ok with it, even is a member of most of the same boards, and my training partner. It is no one's business, but I just don't want to hear the media induced crap.

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    Only one of my best friends.

palumbo is offline Member
    couple of work buddies supplier brother and my girl isnt great bros when the women approves and will do ur injections shes a nurse hahah works out for me

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    My wife. People have big mouths and if you tell 3 ppl then they tell 3 and so on.

thanx for all the input i got from this thread guys

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    My brother and a co-worker, who both use steroids . It's nice having bros that you can share your experiences with. I would like to tell my girlfriend but she is so dead set against me using steroids . The funny thing is, she loves the way I look, when I'm on cycle. Eventually I will have to tell her because we will be getting married next year. I'm not looking forward to telling her. There will be a lot of yelling and screaming on that day.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Only person that knows that I use steroids is my workout partner. People ask all the time, but since I always deny it, no one knows. I like it that way.

taylor26 is offline Member
    My work out partner, my good buddy, and my dad

AG5678 is offline Member
    couple of friends and workout partner.

AG5678

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    everyone who need's to know know's

everyone else just think's i'am on
    let them ****er's think like i could give a shit

Power Viking is offline Banned
    A couple of friends, that`s all. My parents found some juice back when I lived home so they know that I tried it. I deny being on roids nowadays though. No point in raising hell about something they don`t understand by telling them.

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    my workout partner and my wife...she wanted to lean out aittle so i told her about clen and anavar ....but i said she could only take it is i could be open about juice so she dont care now and it is much easier..............i ddint just give her those she was already training for about 1.5 years i just gave her the edge

My girl and my buddies all know, pretty much everybody assumes it. My motto is if they need to ask you then your not big enough.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just me and my syringes

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Just my doctor - it's not even illegal here, I just like to keep things simple.

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    "My motto is if they need to ask you then your not big enough." Very funny, heh-heh.

It was very difficult for me, as I gained so much so quick on my first cycle. A few times when friends were discussing it I was tempted to confess, however every time I denied it and saw their immediate relief I knew I made the right decision.

Me, my girlfriend and my best mate I have told. My GF was super-anti roids, but over a slow process and a few heart-to-hearts I managed to convince her how important it was to me and that the risks were not stupid. However, I do tell her each cycle is the last.

If my parents ever found out I would be disowned. If work ever found out I'd be fired on the spot.

Make the call, but it's better to tell too few than too many cos you can't take words back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information