rankin is offline Junior Member

quad injections with cyp

quad injections
    Hi...why do some guys hate the quad injection site so much ? today was my third time..had about 2-3 drops blood...i dont aspirate cause i choose a meaty site and i am very fair skinned and can see all veins and i find it nearly impossible to keep hand steady when trying to aspirate...i inject on outisde most part...about 1.5 to 2ml....no prob...on hassle was last week with test cyp...about 3 days after inejction quad was hectic sore ! i think its safest site for me cause i can see exactly what i am doin..anyone think similarly ?

thanks

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you dont aspirate because you lazy. just becuase you can see were you outher veins are dont mean you wont hit one when you deep. the only people that dont like shoothing quads are people running pain full get like prop. if you shoot prop in your quad you not w****g for the reat of that week.

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rankin
    ...i dont aspirate cause i choose a meaty site and i am very fair skinned and can see all veins...

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You can't see all your veins. You only see a few, the ones that pass close to the surface of the skin. Do you think muscle has no veins? Aspirating only takes a few seconds. And it's the right thing to do.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs... I don't do this out of kindness, but to massage my ego and up my post count.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    You can't see all your veins. You only see a few, the ones that pass close to the surface of the skin. Do you think muscle has no veins? Aspirating only takes a few seconds. And it's the right thing to do.
    Well said.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Don't feel bad rankin....I never aspirate . Never have never will. Even nurses don't do it. Ok...bring on the flames!

I would say on average for me when I aspirate I draw blood 1 out of 20 times, better think twice.

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Hmmm, aspiration, or potential death?
    I just can't decide....

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WelshWarrior
    Hmmm, aspiration, or potential death?
    I just can't decide....
    Ever heard of anyone dying because they didn't aspirate ? I havn't. I've shot myself and my friends hundreds of times. We're still kick'in.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    Don't feel bad rankin....I never aspirate. Never have never will. Even nurses don't do it. Ok...bring on the flames!
    Actually nurses do aspirate . They are very quick at as they give a lot of shots. Usually its just a quick flick with the thumb.

Tarkanian is offline Banned
    I cant understand why you wouldnt aspirate ? Like it takes all of 1 second of basically zero effort. For the potential consequences it only makes sense. Even if you think your odds are 1 in a 100 of hitting a vein, do u want to take that chance?

Zapp is offline Banned
    Hit a vein last week. All it done was squirt out for a sec.

nsashbl is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    Hit a vein last week. All it done was squirt out for a sec.
    You went through a vein, you didn't hit a vein. Shit, just pinch the plunger wher it goes into the body of the syringe. If your in a vein, it'll fill with blood quick. Takes 1 second.

I have never had a shot from a doc or nurse that didn't aspirate .

Bro, I know a guy who doesn't clean with alcohol and he's been juicing for 8 years. Does that make it ok or smart to do??

Thread Information