g00ruz is offline New Member

Pregnancy and Steroids

Hi all,
    I had a quick question, I have just finished a Deca only cycle of 10 weeks. First off I know a Deca only cycle is bad ( noob ), but my real question is about pregnancy. I was wondering if doing this has effected the possibility of conceiving a child in the very near future, my wife and I are looking to start trying to have a child within a month or so. I am still going to go through proper PCT but would like thoughts on this subject from other more experienced folks. I have searched the forums for steroids and pregnancy but have not found much.

Thanks in advance
    g00ruz

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    To answer your question quite simply, yes it had effected the possibility of you getting your wife pregnant as your test levels are shot; meaning your sperm count would or should be extremly low making it difficult to get your wife pregant. Im not saying its impossible though

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    It can lower the sperm count, especially while 'on'... Do a pct and if you plan on having more children as well as taking aas then you should get some of them swimmers on ice... you know what I mean.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    It can lower the sperm count, especially while 'on'... Do a pct and if you plan on having more children as well as taking aas then you should get some of them swimmers on ice... you know what I mean.
    COuldn't agree more!

g00ruz is offline New Member
    So, the chances of getting my wife pregnant right now are slim to none?

Thanks again guys for the great info!

g00ruz

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    It is also different for everyone . i got my wife pregnate right after a cycle , my dauther is now 4 and shes fit as a fiddle. Some of my other freinds didnt get there wife pregnate for up to 4 months after a cycle . that deca only cycle is brutial on your test levels, so it might be a while . See if you can get some HCG that mighrt help the boys out.

Thread Information