MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait

What exactly happened?

I was injecting into my quads (250mg test e & 200 mg EQ) using a 25g 1" needle. Everything was as normal, aspirated, started to slowly inject, then when i was coming to the end, my chest went all funny, breathing was alot harder than normal and i could taste the test/EQ in my mouth/throat. I was coughing lots and felt very weak so i had to lie down, still coughing. I have heard of the fina cough, was this the same thing?
    Sorry if this is a dumb question everyone.

palumbo is offline Member
    hey bro although i have never had this happen to me from what i have read on this site and form some other threads sounds like u hit a vein no biggie just sit down relax for a few minutes and try again

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    you got it directly into your bloodstream and your heart did not like it. Take it easy.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    I was injecting into my quads (250mg test e & 200 mg EQ) using a 25g 1" needle. Everything was as normal, aspirated, started to slowly inject, then when i was coming to the end, my chest went all funny, breathing was alot harder than normal and i could taste the test/EQ in my mouth/throat. I was coughing lots and felt very weak so i had to lie down, still coughing. I have heard of the fina cough, was this the same thing?

Its happened to me. Shitty feeling but I went out to the kitchen and ate like a pig and felt a little better. I would go eat and take a nap but thats my cure for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    you got it directly into your bloodstream and your heart did not like it. Take it easy.
    I doubt that bro. I aspirated successfully and the needle did not move.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    I would eat something bro and chill out for a while, make sure everything stays normal and if you keep feeling weird or breathing begins to be hard see a doc.

RA
    I doubt that bro. I aspirated successfully and the needle did not move.

Even aspirating you can get some in there if you poke through a vein. I aspirate too.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    I would go eat and take a nap but thats my cure for everything.
    Well, mine is laughter... Grandpa always said laughter was the best medicine... he died of tuberculosis.

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Well, mine is laughter... Grandpa always said laughter was the best medicine... he died of tuberculosis.

What a happy story.

Wish i could have laughed bro. Wasn't a very nice feeling. Got to be man about it i guess.
    Sorry to hear about your grandpa.

Wish i could have laughed bro. Wasn't a very nice feeling. Got to be man about it i guess.
    Sorry to hear about your grandpa.
    I was joking... I hope you feel better(that was not a joke)

511220 is offline Associate Member
    If you could taste it Matrix, you were in the blood stream. Glad you are ok.

john wayne is offline Junior Member
    i actually had a similar experience last week.. after i had removed the pin i felt like i was going to pass out.. im still not sure why prolly just anxiety.. once i logged on here and started reading about similar experiences i calmed down a bit... as soon as you start thinkin about injecting into veins and stuff that will only raise your anxiety and make things worse

I aspirated though and no blood entered the syringe? Surely if i had been injecting into a vein it would have been worse than what i experienced? no? Would what i injected have gone to waste?

I aspirated though and no blood entered the syringe? Surely if i had been injecting into a vein it would have been worse than what i experienced? no? Would what i injected have gone to waste?
    I could be anxiety over the issue... I would say some of the oil made it into the bloodstream... but guess what? It will end up there anyway so do not worry about it, if you want to be real sure use a longer pin for quad injects.

511220 is offline Associate Member
    I dont think it would of been worse. It doesnt take much movement at all to be in or out of a line. Knowing what I know about biology you dumped at least partially into a vein. It's like the imaging dye they use for a CAT scan. As soon as they dump it, you taste it in your mouth. If you went totally IM you would not of tasted it.

Depending on how much went IM and IV depends on the amount of waste.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    crazy..never heard of this one before you went all the way in right.?

you probley went threw a vein then past it a bit,then you aspirated and everything was kool you injected then withdrew the pin. leaving a line/path to fallow right back up to the vvein you went threw, causing was happend.
    Im just guessing, IMO its a good guess.

~DV~

I could be anxiety over the issue... I would say some of the oil made it into the bloodstream... but guess what? It will end up there anyway so do not worry about it, if you want to be real sure use a longer pin for quad injects.
    I always thought 1" needles were best for quads? I wasn't nervous at all, always laid back.
    It sucks doing quads now. I loved them at first!

I always thought 1" needles were best for quads? I wasn't nervous at all, always laid back.
    It sucks doing quads now. I loved them at first!
    I still like quads... you could use 1 1/2 on quads just like you do for glutes.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    u went in a vein and out the other side u aspirate and all is good. when u inject, the med pools and some can enter the vein. the med will activate ur cough reflex in ur lungs trying to get rid of the harmful substance its harmless but the cough sucks if it continues to happen u can scar ur lungs from excessive coughing. ive had both the fina cough and a cough from straight test. now i inject a very small amount and wait about a min or two and if i feel the tickle in my lungs i will pick a new spot it always works with test and most of the time with tren .

mkv213 is offline Member
    What does test/eq taste like?

Quote Originally Posted by mkv213
    What does test/eq taste like?
    Like shvt bro! lol.

mean-n-lean is offline New Member

wow

well guys, this JUST happened to me. scared the shit out of me to be honest, so i got on here to see what it was. im taking winni depot, test E, and eq. started about 2 weeks ago. i shoot qv winni100 everyday(.5cc). i ran out of needles , so i ordered some online. they were about .5inches longer. about 1.5inches. i usually shoot in my right cheek, its easier-but i was still sore. ANYWAYS...this time it didnt feel right. i may have went in too far..IDK. but the exact same symptoms. rapid heart rate...clogged throat, bloodshoot eyes, feeling like i was gonna pass out, and little bumps on my arms. its now about 15mins later, i dropped a duece, and i feel alot better. and after i pulled the syringe out, i did see blood. obviously, not good..but now that im alive still-DID I GET MY JUICE FOR THE DAY??? or is it wasted? also, i heard its fine to put ur stack in one syringe and inject all(3 in my case) in one injection spot. i did it a couple times, worked fine. im new here guys, please help. thanks.

Thread Information