n2booz is offline New Member

Red face I need help with my cycle

I have asked before on this and was told that i need to run test with it, i couldn't get test and my order has arrived, here is what i have and i just need some input on how i should run it, i know i'm not supposed to ask how to run a cycle, but any help would be greatfull. I'm 5'11 217lbs good muscle but need to lose fat about 20lbs, i'm on a strict diet, good work out program and cardio 4-5 days a week.

Here is what i have:
    Oxandrolone 5mg - 100 tabs
    Winstrol 50mg - 20ml
    Equipoise 200mg - 20ml
    Cytomel 25mcg - 200 tabs

Please any input, i have read all profiles and just can't seem to put toghter a solid run where i could get the most potential out of it.
    Last edited by n2booz; 08-01-2005 at 02:23 PM.

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    how much of each are you looking to take? test prop would help out too

n2booz is offline New Member
    i'm open to any advice on how much i should take.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n2booz
    I have asked before on this and was told that i need to run test with it, i couldn't get test and my order has arrived, here is what i have and i just need some input on how i should run it, i know i'm not supposed to ask how to run a cycle, but any help would be greatfull. I'm 5'11 217lbs good muscle but need to lose fat about 20lbs, i'm on a strict diet, good work out program and cardio 4-5 days a week.

Here is what i have:
    Oxandrolone 5mg - 100 tabs
    Winstrol 50mg - 20ml
    Equipoise 200mg - 20ml
    Cytomel 25mcg - 200 tabs
    first off besides the fact you dont have test, you need more gear too. If this is your first cycle, thats too many compounds too. Var needs to be 30-40 mg/day for 6-8 weeks. Even if you only did 20mg/day you only have enough for 25 days! Winny needs 50mg/day for 6 weeks. Youve only got enough for 20 days there. Not to mention the fact that two orals in the same cycle would be harsh on your liver! Eq needs minimum of 400mg/wk for at least 12 weeks. Dont start taking these to think youre going to magically drop off 20lbs of fat. Fat loss is totally dependant on diet and cardio not drugs. You need test too. Do more research before you take anything and wait to buy more gear til you know what you need

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    you did the math for me, i was gunna wait till he put up the numbers to say they were too low

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    first off besides the fact you dont have test, you need more gear too. If this is your first cycle, thats too many compounds too. Var needs to be 30-40 mg/day for 6-8 weeks. Even if you only did 20mg/day you only have enough for 25 days! Winny needs 50mg/day for 6 weeks. Youve only got enough for 20 days there. Not to mention the fact that two orals in the same cycle would be harsh on your liver! Eq needs minimum of 400mg/wk for at least 12 weeks. Dont start taking these to think youre going to magically drop off 20lbs of fat. Fat loss is totally dependant on diet and cardio not drugs. You need test too. Do more research before you take anything and wait to buy more gear til you know what you need

Exactly - listen to this advice bro - Its good. too much different stuff and not enough of anything. Thats why you can't make a decent cycle. If you want to cut, start with 6 - 8 weeks of var at 40 - 50 mg/ day. Don't start till you have enough to complete. And that includes PCT. Keep reading and you will learn....

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CapnZ
    Exactly - listen to this advice bro - Its good. too much different stuff and not enough of anything. Thats why you can't make a decent cycle. If you want to cut, start with 6 - 8 weeks of var at 40 - 50 mg/ day. Don't start till you have enough to complete. And that includes PCT. Keep reading and you will learn....

good point b/c he didnt mention anything about PCT either!

Thread Information