Thread: Help Please

Tom123 is offline Junior Member

Question Help Please, few problems 3.5 weeks in. I want out but don't know how.

I am 3.5 weeks into my cycle.

Dianabol 1 - 4
    Sustanon 125mg EOD 1 - 10

I cant keep the gyno down completley even with 80mg nolvadex ED. I also feel lathargic 24/7 and havent touched the weights in a week. Basically I want out on this cycle. Im going to order some Letrozole for the gyno. Can I just stop now and do PCT in 18 days? Will stopping make the gyno worse? Please help me.

Thanks
    Last edited by Tom123; 08-01-2005 at 01:46 PM.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom123
    I am 3.5 weeks into my cycle.

Dianabol 1 - 4
    Sustanon 125mg EOD 1 - 10

I cant keep the gyno down completley even with 40mg nolvadex ED. I also feel lathargic 24/7 and havent touched the weights in a week. Basically I want out on this cycle. Im going to order some Letrozole for the gyno. Can I just stop now and do PCT in 18 days? Please help me.

Thanks
    Yes you can quit and do pct. If you start the letro it will take about one week for levels to become steady. and taper off it at the end before pct is done finish with nolva. Also bump nolva for a few days at 60-80mg, letro will stop estrogen almost completely so you may not have to stop. What are your doses of dbol ? If 50mg ed lower to 25-30mg as you may be sensitive to dbol.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Yes you can quit and do pct. If you start the letro it will take about one week for levels to become steady. and taper off it at the end before pct is done finish with nolva. Also bump nolva for a few days at 60-80mg, letro will stop estrogen almost completely so you may not have to stop. What are your doses of dbol? If 50mg ed lower to 25-30mg as you may be sensitive to dbol.
    Hi.

I have been running the D-Bol at 60mg ED 1-4. I have been running the nolva at 80 mg's also. The Letrozole won't get here for 5 days. Im not keen continuing the cycle as I think the sustanon is making me very lathargic.

Hi.

I have been running the D-Bol at 60mg ED 1-4. I have been running the nolva at 80 mg's also. The Letrozole won't get here for 5 days. Im not keen continuing the cycle as I think the sustanon is making me very lathargic.
    Half that dbol , as that could be causing the issue. Is it sore nipples or are you actually growing breasts?

That lathargy could be part of test flu... simptimatic flu. Listen if you are not growing boobs, you may want to consider not stopping. you are only in less that 4 weeks, if you hit the dbol at 30mg for 2 more weeks and the test should really be kicking in. Eat right, train right, sleep.

My apologise i am doing Dbol 30mg ED. My right nipple is getting puffy and a small lump is behind the nipple. It doesnt often hurt or itch, it just gets bigger. Im hoping the letro may save me on this occasion. Otherwise i can see myself getting a knife and some TCP lol.

My apologise i am doing Dbol 30mg ED. My right nipple is getting puffy and a small lump is behind the nipple. It doesnt often hurt or itch, it just gets bigger. Im hoping the letro may save me on this occasion. Otherwise i can see myself getting a knife and some TCP lol.
    Well, then stop everything but the nolvadex . In about two days you will feel better as the dbol leaves your body and pct in 18 days.

You might be very susceptible to gyno... I would never cycle again or get all the tissue removed then cycle all you want.

If you jave the tissue removed can this help prevent deposits behind the nipples in the future?

Youve been very helpful, and im grateful for that.

If you jave the tissue removed can this help prevent deposits behind the nipples in the future?

Surgery, and by that I mean all the breat tissue removed will stop any deposits as you have nothing there to stimulate... men have breast tissue as well, stimulated by a spiking of estrogen=boobs.

Surgery, and by that I mean all the breat tissue removed will stop any deposits as you have nothing there to stimulate... men have breast tissue as well, stimulated by a spiking of estrogen=boobs.
    Read this! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

so would nolva not be required should surgery be sucsessfull? Unless for controlling bloating and pct.

Read this! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Sorry me PC was too slow

so would nolva not be required should surgery be sucsessfull? Unless for controlling bloating and pct.
    Right and to also control lipid profiles if using something like letro or arimidex for bloat.

What if i went off AAS for 1 week until the letrozole has kicked in and the start the Sustanon again for 6weeks?

Anyone had revesiblible gyno using letro. Its a very insignificant amount but enough to feel and see that the nipple is puffy.

Thread Information