Thread: Ephedrine Stack

sexyclaire is offline New Member

Red face Ephedrine Stack

I'm about to start a Ephedrine, Caffeine, Asprin stack to burn fat. Does anyone have any experience with this kind of combo and what kind of results/side effects I can expect to see?

I am female, 126lbs and a UK dress size 8. I am looking to for a "leaner look".

Thanks

c

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    How's ur diet? training? and cardio??

Good diet, 3 clean meals a day and plenty of water. Training 3 times a week weights and run every other day (early morning).

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sexyclaire
    Good diet, 3 clean meals a day and plenty of water. Training 3 times a week weights and run every other day (early morning).
    -increase you meals to 6 meals

-dont run...do cardio on an empty stomach 1st thing in the morning

-calculate your calorie intake and macro nutirent intake and divide that by six meals

-check out ttuprinces' Diet as a sample only...you need to make adjustments according to your wieght...

Schwarz is offline Member
    I'm about to start a Ephedrine, Caffeine, Asprin stack to burn fat. Does anyone have any experience with this kind of combo and what kind of results/side effects I can expect to see?

I am female, 126lbs and a UK dress size 8. I am looking to for a "leaner look".

Thanks

c
    A friend of mine used Ephedrine once and the only advice he ever gave me was to slowly up your ephedrine dose over a period of weeks. Once you get to a dose you know/feel is working for you stick to that. He got a bit too crazy when he was last on them (he was trying to cut in time for a show) and took too many. He let me feel his pulse once and I swear his heart was almost coming out of his chest!!!

S

Ps UK size 8!!! Sh*t you must be pretty damn lean and sexy anyways.....hope you're not trying to get down to that stick thin look. Those women really don't look that good!! Pics would be good then we could do a proper assessment

Do you have any info on how he took it? i.e. with other stuff, dosages etc?

Thanks

Thanks
    Not too sure. He said he'd gone up to 8 capsules a day when he started getting problems. That stuff works coz I saw how cut he was afterwards but like others here have already said you need to combine it with good nutrition and an effective cardio program. Think of the ephedrine as helping your fat loss as opposed to being the main catalyst for your fat loss and you should be OK.

S

Thanks

Forgot to say. He wasn't taking anything else at the time apart from the usual; whey protein, glutamine, vit supplement, etc... No juice at that time.

S

Thread Information